Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

A snowy WR250R winter ride

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
indypup

indypup

A snowy WR250R winter ride  Empty
PostSubject: A snowy WR250R winter ride    A snowy WR250R winter ride  EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 4:15 am

Back to top Go down
bsheet2

bsheet2

PostSubject: Re: A snowy WR250R winter ride    A snowy WR250R winter ride  EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 8:56 am

Very cool! Nice video.
Back to top Go down
indypup

indypup

PostSubject: Re: A snowy WR250R winter ride    A snowy WR250R winter ride  EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 8:58 am

bsheet2 wrote:
Very cool! Nice video.

Thanks! I used 4 gopro's shooting simultaneously!
Back to top Go down
mcdoudlehopper

mcdoudlehopper

PostSubject: Re: A snowy WR250R winter ride    A snowy WR250R winter ride  EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 6:55 pm

Very nice video cheers Would like to see more. What tire set up are you running? Kinda looked like a Kenda on the rear and what kinda wear are you getting on the tarmac.
Back to top Go down
indypup

indypup

PostSubject: Re: A snowy WR250R winter ride    A snowy WR250R winter ride  EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 11:26 pm

mcdoudlehopper wrote:
Very nice video cheers Would like to see more. What tire set up are you running? Kinda looked like a Kenda on the rear and what kinda wear are you getting on the tarmac.

Thanks! I'm running Dunlop MX51's. They are off-raod only tires and wear down really fast on the road. I put them on back in November when I was going to use the WR to run an enduro but chickened out right at last minute. ;)
Back to top Go down
indypup

indypup

PostSubject: Re: A snowy WR250R winter ride    A snowy WR250R winter ride  EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 11:11 am

I submitted the video to gopro for their video of the week contest and they replied back saying they accepted it and liked it so that was pretty cool. I'm pretty sure it won't make it though compared to the competition...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A snowy WR250R winter ride    A snowy WR250R winter ride  Empty

Back to top Go down

A snowy WR250R winter ride
Page 1 of 1