Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Feb 22nd ride in Snowy New Brunswick

Go down 
+2
Evol
rarepartbuilder
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Caldsy

Caldsy

Feb 22nd ride in Snowy New Brunswick  Empty
PostSubject: Feb 22nd ride in Snowy New Brunswick    Feb 22nd ride in Snowy New Brunswick  EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 2:17 pm

Hey Forum!  What a gorgeous day yesterday was... decided to jump OFF the sled and onto the WR for a quick BRAPPP.  Over the past two weeks most parts of New Brunswick and the rest of the Maritimes have seen some unbelievable snowfall amounts!

Feb 22nd ride in Snowy New Brunswick  <a href=Feb 22nd ride in Snowy New Brunswick  11021410" />

Feb 22nd ride in Snowy New Brunswick  <a href=Feb 22nd ride in Snowy New Brunswick  10983510" />
Back to top Go down
rarepartbuilder

rarepartbuilder

PostSubject: Re: Feb 22nd ride in Snowy New Brunswick    Feb 22nd ride in Snowy New Brunswick  EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 6:56 pm

Im glad someone is carrying the riding torch up this way.. good stuff!

I looked at the WR .. then the snow blower.. then at my yard... GAHHHH  

This was across from my house on Friday while i parked on the road to clear the driveway.. its snowed twice since then... {insert any profanity you want about now} scratch eeek dutch

Feb 22nd ride in Snowy New Brunswick  16421031899_ba3e109801_c
20150220_143122 by freewillieklr, on Flickr

Back to top Go down
Evol

Evol

PostSubject: Re: Feb 22nd ride in Snowy New Brunswick    Feb 22nd ride in Snowy New Brunswick  EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 9:05 pm

Good stuff getting out for a ride !!!

I can't ride until March 15th due to our winter tire law here in Quebec.

As far as the snow and cold are concerned, I think Mother Nature forgot to take her medication !!!!
Back to top Go down
Fiftygrit

Fiftygrit

PostSubject: Re: Feb 22nd ride in Snowy New Brunswick    Feb 22nd ride in Snowy New Brunswick  EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 9:54 pm

You guys are making me feel bad for spending the winter in Arizona hahahaha NOT
Back to top Go down
saddletramp

PostSubject: Re: Feb 22nd ride in Snowy New Brunswick    Feb 22nd ride in Snowy New Brunswick  EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 11:38 pm

Good stuff. Winter fever is at an all time high.

Maybe you should change your site name to Ballsy though. eeek You are braver than I am.
Back to top Go down
dfoustou

PostSubject: Re: Feb 22nd ride in Snowy New Brunswick    Feb 22nd ride in Snowy New Brunswick  EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 12:04 am

cool!!! totally the best bike for snow
Back to top Go down
Caldsy

Caldsy

PostSubject: Re: Feb 22nd ride in Snowy New Brunswick    Feb 22nd ride in Snowy New Brunswick  EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 11:01 am

saddletramp wrote:
Good stuff.  Winter fever is at an all time high.

Maybe you should change your site name to Ballsy though.   eeek   You are braver than I am.

believe it or not... the main roads were completely clear of snow. just took my time along the side streets! I would do it again in a heart beat! the looks I was getting was priceless to say the least! thumb
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feb 22nd ride in Snowy New Brunswick    Feb 22nd ride in Snowy New Brunswick  Empty

Back to top Go down

Feb 22nd ride in Snowy New Brunswick
Page 1 of 1