Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Smooshed radiator...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
firejosh

Smooshed radiator... Empty
PostSubject: Smooshed radiator...   Smooshed radiator... EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 3:59 pm

Well the old girl went down and came up with a leak in her radiator. I am OK thanks for asking... Would you believe no one in the whole entire world has a stupid radiator to sell me. What is going on here? Is this some conspiracy my wife has cooked up to keep me from riding...anyway...

Any ideas on where or how to get a radiator that would be great.
Back to top Go down
YZEtc

YZEtc

PostSubject: Re: Smooshed radiator...   Smooshed radiator... EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 6:10 pm

You mean you haven't found one in stock and sitting on a Yamaha dealer's shelf?
If so, I would not expect to find one in stock at a dealer.
That's typically something that is special order as needed.

Unless you're told it's on backorder (means the Yamaha warehouses that supply the official Yamaha dealers don't have any, either), getting Yamaha parts doesn't take long.
Back to top Go down
firejosh

PostSubject: Old radiator fixed and reinstalled...   Smooshed radiator... EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 6:01 pm

SO just a shout out for Myler's Radiator. The story goes like this:

I called about 20 dealerships and onlline retailers looking for an OEM radiator for my 2012 wr. I was told by a local auto radiator shop that my radiator was toast. My radiator was attacked buy a mound of dirt at no fault of the rider... thumb

Was refered to Myler's from an ADVrider member. Called, spoked with Myler's and shipped my radiator that day for 12 dollars to Utah. The radiator was there in 2 days and I was contacted by Mylers the day after they got it. $60 fix and another $12 to ship it back. About $80 bucks and about a weeks wait and my bike is running like it did before.

The work looks great and the radiator was also straightened back to original form.

I am a very happy customer, and God forbid I get attack by the ground again I will us Myler's again...

http://www.motorcycleradiators.com/

wings And the big news...they are going to make an aftermarket WR250R radiator and have it available in a few months. wings
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Smooshed radiator...   Smooshed radiator... Empty

Back to top Go down

Smooshed radiator...
Page 1 of 1