Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

What happend to the Safari tank for our WR's?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DesertRatliff

DesertRatliff

What happend to the Safari tank for our WR's? Empty
PostSubject: What happend to the Safari tank for our WR's?   What happend to the Safari tank for our WR's? EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 8:32 am

I've been waiting patiently for over a year now but can't seem to find one anywhere other than Adventure Spec in the UK (for 500 quid!)

Has anyone heard what's going on?
Back to top Go down
LordEndo

LordEndo

PostSubject: Re: What happend to the Safari tank for our WR's?   What happend to the Safari tank for our WR's? EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 2:14 am

I just bought one from justgastanks.com (USA)
Back to top Go down
DesertRatliff

DesertRatliff

PostSubject: Re: What happend to the Safari tank for our WR's?   What happend to the Safari tank for our WR's? EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 7:54 am

Not sure what happend to the two previous posts (someone else's then mine), but they stated that Safari had a production issue but were now back on track. I just ordered and installed mine. Looks pretty good, although as stated elsewhere, the blue is not a perfect match. 3.6 gallons on fill-up, too.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What happend to the Safari tank for our WR's?   What happend to the Safari tank for our WR's? Empty

Back to top Go down

What happend to the Safari tank for our WR's?
Page 1 of 1