Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

eBay Moto-X Industries 21" WRX Conversion?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
twday

twday

eBay Moto-X Industries 21" WRX Conversion? Empty
PostSubject: eBay Moto-X Industries 21" WRX Conversion?   eBay Moto-X Industries 21" WRX Conversion? EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 9:35 am

Has anyone tried this conversion for the WRX to a 21" front wheel: eBay ad. It looks like a fairly cost-effective way to multi-purpose the bike ($346).
Back to top Go down
crazy_dave

crazy_dave

PostSubject: Re: eBay Moto-X Industries 21" WRX Conversion?   eBay Moto-X Industries 21" WRX Conversion? EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 6:59 am

I did the opposite of what you’re doing. I just got a set of 17’s from moto-x for my R and couldn’t be happier. I got front and back warp9’s with rotors and sprocket for about $800 shipped.
Go to their website and build your rim to see if there’s a difference in price from ebay. I’m not sure about the R rims but when I build the x rims on their site there is a $20.00 discount off the bat for the WR250X . You also have the option to mix and match what parts you need that could save you more money.
I wouldn’t hesitate to buy from them again.
Back to top Go down
twday

twday

PostSubject: Re: eBay Moto-X Industries 21" WRX Conversion?   eBay Moto-X Industries 21" WRX Conversion? EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 12:09 pm

Thanks. That's great info and I'll check out their site.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: eBay Moto-X Industries 21" WRX Conversion?   eBay Moto-X Industries 21" WRX Conversion? Empty

Back to top Go down

eBay Moto-X Industries 21" WRX Conversion?
Page 1 of 1