Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Brock Creek Recreation Area, AR

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
miniceptor86

Brock Creek Recreation Area, AR Empty
PostSubject: Brock Creek Recreation Area, AR   Brock Creek Recreation Area, AR EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 8:53 am

Hi from beautiful NE Iowa where it is still winter!

I'm planning to visit Brock Creek Recreation Area next week. Ill be tent camping but not cooking in camp. Any insights to the area would be appreciated. Trails, restaurants, gas etc.

Thanks,

Jim
Back to top Go down
gatorfan

gatorfan

PostSubject: Re: Brock Creek Recreation Area, AR   Brock Creek Recreation Area, AR EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 10:13 pm

Check back in a few days. I've a friend that lives and rides that area on an XT. I'll touch base with him this w/e for you.
Back to top Go down
miniceptor86

PostSubject: Re: Brock Creek Recreation Area, AR   Brock Creek Recreation Area, AR EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 7:01 am

Thanks I'd appreciate that. Plan now is to drive down Monday. Looks like the weather will be cool but dry.
Back to top Go down
gatorfan

gatorfan

PostSubject: Re: Brock Creek Recreation Area, AR   Brock Creek Recreation Area, AR EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 10:07 pm

miniceptor86 wrote:
Thanks I'd appreciate that. Plan now is to drive down Monday. Looks like the weather will be cool but dry.

Sorry Mini, friend got back to me late. Forgot it was Easter and he was tied up with family stuff.
Back to top Go down
miniceptor86

PostSubject: Re: Brock Creek Recreation Area, AR   Brock Creek Recreation Area, AR EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 8:48 am

I haven't left yet, didn't want to be suspected of dragging winter with me. Looks like I will leave on Thursday.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brock Creek Recreation Area, AR   Brock Creek Recreation Area, AR Empty

Back to top Go down

Brock Creek Recreation Area, AR
Page 1 of 1