Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Hoseless Vented Gas Cap for my 3.1 gal IMS tank?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
indypup

indypup

Hoseless Vented Gas Cap for my 3.1 gal IMS tank? Empty
PostSubject: Hoseless Vented Gas Cap for my 3.1 gal IMS tank?   Hoseless Vented Gas Cap for my 3.1 gal IMS tank? EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 10:08 pm

I want to buy a Hoseless Vented Gas Cap for my 3.1 gal IMS tank for my WR250R because I have a tank bag and a steering stabilizer covering the top of the triple tree so I have no place to put the vent hose. Do you any of you know if the No Toil one will work? IF so which one? TIA
Back to top Go down
94rjc

PostSubject: Re: Hoseless Vented Gas Cap for my 3.1 gal IMS tank?   Hoseless Vented Gas Cap for my 3.1 gal IMS tank? EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 12:29 am

indypup wrote:
I want to buy a Hoseless Vented Gas Cap for my 3.1 gal IMS tank for my WR250R because I have a tank bag and a steering stabilizer covering the top of the triple tree so I have no place to put the vent hose. Do you any of you know if the No Toil one will work? IF so which one? TIA

https://www.wheelingcyclesupply.com/shop/product/zeta-billet-gas-cap/164

Zeta make these and I know they fit on the stock tank but unsure if they will on aftermarket ones. Might be worth having a look into.
Back to top Go down
indypup

indypup

PostSubject: Re: Hoseless Vented Gas Cap for my 3.1 gal IMS tank?   Hoseless Vented Gas Cap for my 3.1 gal IMS tank? EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 1:00 pm

I emailed IMS and No Toil to see what they have to say about this...
Back to top Go down
TwilightZone

PostSubject: Re: Hoseless Vented Gas Cap for my 3.1 gal IMS tank?   Hoseless Vented Gas Cap for my 3.1 gal IMS tank? EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 4:50 pm

The Tusk gascap works! After awhile the plastic ones start to crack.
About $30 Make sure you get the IMS version, it also comes in a 'Clarke' version.
Back to top Go down
indypup

indypup

PostSubject: Re: Hoseless Vented Gas Cap for my 3.1 gal IMS tank?   Hoseless Vented Gas Cap for my 3.1 gal IMS tank? EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 4:51 pm

TwilightZone wrote:
The Tusk gascap works! After awhile the plastic ones start to crack.
About $30 Make sure you get the IMS version, it also comes in a 'Clarke' version.

Cool, thanks for the reply. I'll have to give it a try. ;)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hoseless Vented Gas Cap for my 3.1 gal IMS tank?   Hoseless Vented Gas Cap for my 3.1 gal IMS tank? Empty

Back to top Go down

Hoseless Vented Gas Cap for my 3.1 gal IMS tank?
Page 1 of 1