Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

New member having issues with new bike already

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
knyurk

New member having issues with new bike already Empty
PostSubject: New member having issues with new bike already   New member having issues with new bike already EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 10:22 am

Hello everyone, I just posted in new member section, probably should have posted here instead. Please see my new post over there concerning a no start problem I am having. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.
Back to top Go down
oic0

oic0

New member having issues with new bike already Empty
PostSubject: Re: New member having issues with new bike already   New member having issues with new bike already EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 2:11 pm

Just a small note, i bought the battery for the offroad 250 for mine because I was stranded and needed one ASAP. It was all walmart had (also pretty cheap). Its smaller (shorter, but otherwise fit) and weaker than the default one, but I have run in to zero issues. Going strong 6 months later. It probably wouldnt be able to run as many accessories... but I dont have any so thats fine lol.
Back to top Go down

New member having issues with new bike already
Page 1 of 1