Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

baja designs squadron

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
rideonjon

baja designs squadron Empty
PostSubject: baja designs squadron   baja designs squadron EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 1:11 pm

anyone running a squadron on their wr ,i'd like to hear about the install and hear how much of an upgrade in light it was.any need to do work to the stator or just wire it up and go.
cheers,
jon
Back to top Go down
oh2RideMore

PostSubject: just ordered one yesterday   baja designs squadron EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 12:38 pm

Advrider has more info on the light, but my choice was between the squadron and the 8" racing hid. I chose the squadron for better reliability, and lower amperage draw. They are about a week behind in production/shipping right now. Should get mine in about 2 weeks. Hoping it is a big upgrade in night lighting. I had previously installed an aftermarket hid kit and it eroded the reflective lining of the stock fixture. Now there is not much lighting at night. I have been using a 1000 lumen bike light in addition to stock light. Really am sold on led lights now.

I also ordered the dimmer, so as to not annoy cagers at night. Total with discount for advrider members, was 357. I will post up after I install it.

Back to top Go down
rideonjon

PostSubject: Re: baja designs squadron   baja designs squadron EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 6:57 pm

Please do i would like to see the setup.
Back to top Go down
Rusty Shovel

Rusty Shovel

PostSubject: Re: baja designs squadron   baja designs squadron EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 8:52 pm

I was just looking at these tonight. Please post pics when you get 'er done.

Subscribed! lurk 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: baja designs squadron   baja designs squadron Empty

Back to top Go down

baja designs squadron
Page 1 of 1