Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Baja Designs Taillight

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Crawdaddy

Crawdaddy

Baja Designs Taillight Empty
PostSubject: Baja Designs Taillight   Baja Designs Taillight EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 11:55 am

I have a Baja Designs LED Tail light on my 230/520/620.......and an extra one laying around that I *may* use on the WR250R if I don’t go with the integrated taillight set-up.......I've attached a picture of the unit on my 620 for anyone unfamiliar with Baja Designs......also a link to their website

Baja Designs Taillight 100_0557

Link to the Tail light set-up at Baja Designs Website: https://www.bajadesigns.com/NET/P-600709/Taillight%2c+Bd%2c+Led+Dropdown

I just used these cheapo/flush mount incandescent turn signals on my 520/620…….they’re only ~$13/pair so not an expensive fix if/when you break’em…..but they’re too big to flush mount on the WR250R

Baja Designs Taillight 603030

Here’s a link to Baja Designs mini stalk LED signals:

https://www.bajadesigns.com/NET/P-603028/Turn+Signal%2c+Mini+Stalk+Led%2c+Pair

I opted for the Flush Mount mini LEDS on my 230F……they don’t have them listed on their webpage for some reason???.......went out and snapped a photo with my phone this morning so you can see what they look like…….they’re about ~$45/pair:

Baja Designs Taillight 230taillight

So the Baja Designs solution isn’t much cheaper than the DRC set-up…..that said, it IS very lightweight/compact and the Baja Designs office is about ~10 minutes from my office in Carlsbad…….very convenient when you fall/need replacement parts in a hurry……..or if you fall a lot (I do Baja Designs Taillight Icon_rolleyes Baja Designs Taillight Lol )
Back to top Go down
ramz

PostSubject: Re: Baja Designs Taillight   Baja Designs Taillight EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 12:54 pm

I added some teardrop LED turnsignals to my homemade taillight assembly. They're small and tuck in nicely. Available in smoke and orange.
Taillight mod (click me)

Baja Designs Taillight WRR154
Back to top Go down
john92

PostSubject: Re: Baja Designs Taillight   Baja Designs Taillight EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 3:30 pm

I used the Baja Light on mine but I chopped it up pretty good to fit the way I wanted it to. I may have seen a couple where they were just stuck underneath as well. It works.
Back to top Go down
YZEtc

YZEtc

PostSubject: Re: Baja Designs Taillight   Baja Designs Taillight EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 7:46 pm

I'm using a Baja Designs tail light on my plated WR-250F.
Just rode for a few hours with it today, in fact.
Works very well and is up out of the way. :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Baja Designs Taillight   Baja Designs Taillight Empty

Back to top Go down

Baja Designs Taillight
Page 1 of 1