Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Oh Fudge...but I didnt saY FUDGE...odometer...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
firejosh

Oh Fudge...but I didnt saY FUDGE...odometer... Empty
PostSubject: Oh Fudge...but I didnt saY FUDGE...odometer...   Oh Fudge...but I didnt saY FUDGE...odometer... EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 10:53 pm

So hopped on my bike tonight and rode off. Nothing new done to the bike recently. I looked down on my normal route to get ice cream and I was doing 75 miles an hour...in third. No way. Something is fishy. I scrolled through my odometers and noticed my 2012 WR with 2100 miles now how 3600 miles...

Any ideas any one? Bike runs good as normal.
Back to top Go down
bluzharp

PostSubject: Re: Oh Fudge...but I didnt saY FUDGE...odometer...   Oh Fudge...but I didnt saY FUDGE...odometer... EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 1:22 am

You switched to Km/hr by mistake. I did that too. I think you have to hold the reset button down in odometer mode to switch it back.
Back to top Go down
firejosh

PostSubject: Re: Oh Fudge...but I didnt saY FUDGE...odometer...   Oh Fudge...but I didnt saY FUDGE...odometer... EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 1:24 am

Sho nuff cheers  cheers 
Thanks bluz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh Fudge...but I didnt saY FUDGE...odometer...   Oh Fudge...but I didnt saY FUDGE...odometer... Empty

Back to top Go down

Oh Fudge...but I didnt saY FUDGE...odometer...
Page 1 of 1