Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Are the WRR and WRX engines interchangeable?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mado100

Are the WRR and WRX engines interchangeable? Empty
PostSubject: Are the WRR and WRX engines interchangeable?   Are the WRR and WRX engines interchangeable? EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 6:41 pm

My WRR recently broke, and I can get a good deal on a WRX engine. As far as I know they should be the same engine... right?
Back to top Go down
f3joel

f3joel

PostSubject: Re: Are the WRR and WRX engines interchangeable?   Are the WRR and WRX engines interchangeable? EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 7:00 pm

they are identical
Back to top Go down
mado100

PostSubject: Re: Are the WRR and WRX engines interchangeable?   Are the WRR and WRX engines interchangeable? EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 10:27 am

Yeah, I'm pretty sure you're right. A dealership I talked to said the same thing but wasn't going to stake their reputation on it. Also the manual for the bikes are pretty much the same. I've done stupider things based on less evidence. deal
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are the WRR and WRX engines interchangeable?   Are the WRR and WRX engines interchangeable? Empty

Back to top Go down

Are the WRR and WRX engines interchangeable?
Page 1 of 1