Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Trackmaster II/Parker DT mounted-nearly stock height

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wallrat

Wallrat

Trackmaster II/Parker DT mounted-nearly stock height Empty
PostSubject: Trackmaster II/Parker DT mounted-nearly stock height   Trackmaster II/Parker DT mounted-nearly stock height EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 2:09 pm

Just finished installing so haven't had a chance to try them out yet. But supposedly this is a nice combo for sandy desert riding here in SoCal if you don't want to add much height. I think I'm maybe 1/2" higher based on going from barely flat foot to now I have to extend my toes down just a hair to touch on both sides. Trackmaster II rear is a 100/100-18 and Parker DT front is a 80/100-21. Enjoy the crappy phone pics.

Trackmaster II/Parker DT mounted-nearly stock height Parker

Trackmaster II/Parker DT mounted-nearly stock height Trackmaster
Back to top Go down
Torontorocko

Torontorocko

PostSubject: Re: Trackmaster II/Parker DT mounted-nearly stock height   Trackmaster II/Parker DT mounted-nearly stock height EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 4:02 pm

You must be doing a lot of off road only riding. Correct?
Back to top Go down
Wallrat

Wallrat

PostSubject: Re: Trackmaster II/Parker DT mounted-nearly stock height   Trackmaster II/Parker DT mounted-nearly stock height EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 1:23 am

95% offroad.  Only use pavement to connect trails. That said, these are both DOT legal tires.
Back to top Go down
rideonjon

PostSubject: Re: Trackmaster II/Parker DT mounted-nearly stock height   Trackmaster II/Parker DT mounted-nearly stock height EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 10:08 pm

so kind of wondering why you didn't go with a Parker rear as well,i only ask because i burnt my Trackmaster 2's off and am going to Parkers.is there something about the rear Parker i should know?
Back to top Go down
Wallrat

Wallrat

PostSubject: Re: Trackmaster II/Parker DT mounted-nearly stock height   Trackmaster II/Parker DT mounted-nearly stock height EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 1:28 am

From what I hear the Parker DT rear is an excellent tire for our local terrain. However the smallest size it comes in is 110/100-18 making it about 1/2" taller than stock. The smallest Trackmaster is about 0.15" taller than stock. My dad has fairly short legs so we installed a shorter seat and lowering link to make it a bit more manageable. Just trying to avoid making the bike any taller than we have to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trackmaster II/Parker DT mounted-nearly stock height   Trackmaster II/Parker DT mounted-nearly stock height Empty

Back to top Go down

Trackmaster II/Parker DT mounted-nearly stock height
Page 1 of 1