Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

REV'IT Dragon Jacket

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
cryptomundo

REV'IT Dragon Jacket Empty
PostSubject: REV'IT Dragon Jacket   REV'IT Dragon Jacket EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 12:06 am

Earlier this year I bought a REV'IT Air Jacket for the summer. I have been very happy with it and decided to look at other REV'IT jackets for the cold season. I decided to buy the REV'IT Dragon Jacket from Revzilla and absolutely love it. The first time I put this jacket on, I did not want to take the thing off. It really seems like a great jacket for a decent price. I would post some pics but Revzilla has a great video review on their site.

http://www.revzilla.com/product/revit-dragon-jacket
Back to top Go down
gatorfan

gatorfan

PostSubject: Re: REV'IT Dragon Jacket   REV'IT Dragon Jacket EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 12:27 am

Crypto, you don't stay warm by zipping midlayers to outerlayers. You stay warm with midlayers (and baselayers) close to your body. Northface - which knows a thing or two about jackets - stopped making zip in layers entirely for this reason.
Back to top Go down
cryptomundo

PostSubject: Re: REV'IT Dragon Jacket   REV'IT Dragon Jacket EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 12:51 am

You are correct .. I will keep the water proof layer in and take out the thermal layer so I will have room for what ever I am wearing on my body to keep warm.
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: REV'IT Dragon Jacket   REV'IT Dragon Jacket EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 1:13 am

Bah...go naked. Clothes are so over rated anyway. Very happy That AVG mesh jacket sure looks sweet....

PostSubject: Re: REV'IT Dragon Jacket   REV'IT Dragon Jacket EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 12:28 pm

wow .. i need to move to canada thumb
Back to top Go down
Akasy

PostSubject: Yea...   REV'IT Dragon Jacket EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 12:34 pm

SheWolf wrote:
Bah...go naked. Clothes are so over rated anyway. Very happy That AVG mesh jacket sure looks sweet....

Very happy You must be from this school of thought......
http://www.jdnews.com/articles/class-79265-bodycopyrag-motorcycle.html
Back to top Go down
X-Racer

X-Racer

PostSubject: Re: REV'IT Dragon Jacket   REV'IT Dragon Jacket EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 10:09 pm

Never take advice of staying warm from someone from Florida. * chuckle *

...and if the girl from Canada says, "Get naked ! " Take your clothes off immediately. ...or else.
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: REV'IT Dragon Jacket   REV'IT Dragon Jacket EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 11:01 pm

Hell, I don't need to be pissed to get naked...just show me a good mudhole and now we're talking! wink

X-Racer

PostSubject: Re: REV'IT Dragon Jacket   REV'IT Dragon Jacket EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 12:56 am

* throwing mud-like obscurance substance in the jacuzzi * SheWolf: C'mon down !
Back to top Go down
gatorfan

gatorfan

PostSubject: Re: REV'IT Dragon Jacket   REV'IT Dragon Jacket EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 6:42 am

SheWolf wrote:

Watch those high beems.
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: REV'IT Dragon Jacket   REV'IT Dragon Jacket EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 9:57 am

Very happy Yeah the dimmer switch broke.

X-Racer

PostSubject: Re: REV'IT Dragon Jacket   REV'IT Dragon Jacket EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 1:31 pm

Scandalous ! Ab-so-lute-ly scandalous !

We return you now to your regularly scheduled program.

Ahem... What was the topic again ?
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: REV'IT Dragon Jacket   REV'IT Dragon Jacket EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 11:47 am

Dragon wear...or rather um...protection. Sorry Crypto, I'm such a bad influence. Very happy Oh I'm getting this:
Olympia Airglide 3 in yellow

PostSubject: Re: REV'IT Dragon Jacket   REV'IT Dragon Jacket EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 11:38 pm

Im on my third beer and all I can come up with is REV'YOUR Dragon ..
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: REV'IT Dragon Jacket   REV'IT Dragon Jacket EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 11:40 pm

I rev'd something but it wasn't a dragon. wink

PostSubject: Re: REV'IT Dragon Jacket   REV'IT Dragon Jacket Empty

Back to top Go down

REV'IT Dragon Jacket
Page 1 of 1