Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Help indentifying a front disc protector on an X

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
rocketjump

Help indentifying a front disc protector on an X Empty
PostSubject: Help indentifying a front disc protector on an X   Help indentifying a front disc protector on an X EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 5:28 pm

I ran across this picture on the forum:

Help indentifying a front disc protector on an X 7ab7b346

I have searched far and wide for front disc guards for the X, but have never seen that set before today.  I would guess Zeta but I can't find any such parts.

Any help would be appreciated!
Back to top Go down
AZNoob

AZNoob

PostSubject: Re: Help indentifying a front disc protector on an X   Help indentifying a front disc protector on an X EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 6:27 pm

All of that blue stuff really looks like GYTR.

http://www.mrtwisterparts.com/Billet-Front-Disc-Guard--Fits-08-11-WR250X_p_14133.html

Back to top Go down
rocketjump

PostSubject: Re: Help indentifying a front disc protector on an X   Help indentifying a front disc protector on an X EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 6:44 pm

Ahh thank you!  Somehow I never saw that GYTR part. I'm not completely sold on it but it is nice to know all the options. Thanks again.
Back to top Go down
AZNoob

AZNoob

PostSubject: Re: Help indentifying a front disc protector on an X   Help indentifying a front disc protector on an X EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 6:58 pm

rocketjump wrote:
Ahh thank you!  Somehow I never saw that GYTR part.  I'm not completely sold on it but it is nice to know all the options.  Thanks again.

np, I'm also looking for an X front disc guard, let me know what you find. I'm not even sure they still make these new any more. Kind of pricey to fit the bike with GYTR guards it seems.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help indentifying a front disc protector on an X   Help indentifying a front disc protector on an X Empty

Back to top Go down

Help indentifying a front disc protector on an X
Page 1 of 1