Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

mwakey's Blue Meanie

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
mwakey

mwakey

mwakey's Blue Meanie Empty
PostSubject: mwakey's Blue Meanie   mwakey's Blue Meanie EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 8:17 am

mwakey's Blue Meanie Rightside

mwakey's Blue Meanie Leftside

mwakey's Blue Meanie ZetaGuards2

mwakey's Blue Meanie OilGaugeInstalled1

mwakey's Blue Meanie GoProHeroWide

mwakey's Blue Meanie TheBlueMeanie

mwakey's Blue Meanie IndianKeyFill_Oceanside

mwakey's Blue Meanie SouthEnd_7MileBridge1
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: mwakey's Blue Meanie   mwakey's Blue Meanie EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 11:01 am

Gotta love being able to ride right up to the beach. thumb

PostSubject: Re: mwakey's Blue Meanie   mwakey's Blue Meanie EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 7:06 pm

Do you find that your leg gets hot without a guard on that header? Suspect
Back to top Go down
mwakey

mwakey

PostSubject: Re: mwakey's Blue Meanie   mwakey's Blue Meanie EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 8:23 pm

Mikey wrote:
Do you find that your leg gets hot without a guard on that header? Suspect

Not at all. And besides, the guard is not really designed to keep heat off your leg while you are riding anyhow. It's more of a shield to keep you from getting burned if your leg touches it. And I can say with certainty, that the FMF exhaust runs a lot cooler than the stock system so there is less heat blowing back than before. I feel more heat from the radiator than anything else.
Back to top Go down
WeaveR

WeaveR

PostSubject: Re: mwakey's Blue Meanie   mwakey's Blue Meanie EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 8:53 pm

thumb

funny, I was messin around with MS paint the other night painting the side plastics black, was looking for a part number for the water pump guard, and want black bars...

no graphics looks great also! nice job

what bars are those?

ok, just noticed the fender..... can you expound on that?
Back to top Go down
mwakey

mwakey

PostSubject: Re: mwakey's Blue Meanie   mwakey's Blue Meanie EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 9:13 pm

That's funny because I did the same thing to my bike in Photoshop before I bought anything or made any mods. That's how I decided I wanted to paint the side covers black, after seeing it on a picture of my own bike. Gotta love computers for stuff like that!

I guess by the water pump guard, you mean the two side covers over the engine? Those are stock on the R² and come in white only. I painted them black. The bars are Pro Taper EVO's.

Which fender are you talking about? The front one has been trimmed back several times. I'm still not happy with the shape, but I am running out of fender so I left it alone for now. The rear is stock, it just has the DRC lights now, and the whale tail removed.
Back to top Go down
WeaveR

WeaveR

PostSubject: Re: mwakey's Blue Meanie   mwakey's Blue Meanie EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 10:17 pm

mwakey wrote:

The bars are Pro Taper EVO's.

what bend? there's like seven different bends
Back to top Go down
mwakey

mwakey

PostSubject: Re: mwakey's Blue Meanie   mwakey's Blue Meanie EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 11:46 pm

WeaveR wrote:
mwakey wrote:

The bars are Pro Taper EVO's.

what bend? there's like seven different bends

YZ High.
Back to top Go down
okdq

PostSubject: Re: mwakey's Blue Meanie   mwakey's Blue Meanie EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 12:57 am

mwakey wrote:

mwakey's Blue Meanie ZetaGuards2
Nothing like dredging up an old post, but I was curious as to what brand mirror you have on your bike. I like it, looks like it would be much better than the stock mirror.
Back to top Go down
mwakey

mwakey

PostSubject: Re: mwakey's Blue Meanie   mwakey's Blue Meanie EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 10:06 pm

okdq wrote:

Nothing like dredging up an old post, but I was curious as to what brand mirror you have on your bike. I like it, looks like it would be much better than the stock mirror.

The one on the left is a Rizoma Logic mirror. I don't think they make them anymore, but they have several other styles. This is where I got it...

http://www.pjsparts.com/catalog/index.php?cPath=265&osCsid=3b4af6914d47d091f5323c755847f236
Back to top Go down
INSTIGATOR

INSTIGATOR

PostSubject: Re: mwakey's Blue Meanie   mwakey's Blue Meanie EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 10:08 pm

Damn, Wakey..I was just thinking I haven't seen you on here lately..How ya been???
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: mwakey's Blue Meanie   mwakey's Blue Meanie Empty

Back to top Go down

mwakey's Blue Meanie
Page 1 of 1