Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Cheaper plastics?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TexaNate

Cheaper plastics? Empty
PostSubject: Cheaper plastics?   Cheaper plastics? EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 8:55 pm

My right shroud and headlight cowling are both having a really hard time staying on the bike, they're so torn up and warped (blame the PO!). The other plastics are also pretty torn up. A while ago I saw a complete Polisport plastics set on rockymountainatvmc for something like $150 - that's a lot cheaper than the $300 for an OEM set. However, looking again I can't find the set. Anybody know where I can pick up some cheap (new) plastics for my WRR? Thanks in advance!
Back to top Go down
JS5Owner

Cheaper plastics? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheaper plastics?   Cheaper plastics? EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 1:03 am

I have some pulled off a 2009. These were pulled off by the prior owner right after purchase. Any scratches are just from being in a tote box and banging around. Interested, just PM me.
Back to top Go down
TexaNate

Cheaper plastics? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheaper plastics?   Cheaper plastics? EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 5:31 pm

JS5Owner wrote:
I have some pulled off a 2009.   These were pulled off by the prior owner right after purchase.  Any scratches are just from being in a tote box and banging around.  Interested, just PM me.

Appreciate the offer but I think I'm looking for a new set of white plastics.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cheaper plastics? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheaper plastics?   Cheaper plastics? Empty

Back to top Go down

Cheaper plastics?
Page 1 of 1