Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Oregon Back Country Discovery Route

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
YamWOW!
Admin
YamWOW!

Oregon Back Country Discovery Route Empty
PostSubject: Oregon Back Country Discovery Route   Oregon Back Country Discovery Route EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 1:42 pm

Oregon Back Country Discovery Route Obcdr101

Oregon Back Country Discovery Route Obcdr128

Did a week long trip Forest to Desert and up to 10,000 feet on the
WRR. The bike performed great. Rode with big bore bikes and kept up
fine. Hodakaguy started a report here. Oregon Back Country Discovery Route Deal

http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=503392

BTW the Giant Loop luggage was on five of the bikes and performed beautifully even on bike lay downs. Yes I did lay it down.

ZED

PostSubject: Re: Oregon Back Country Discovery Route   Oregon Back Country Discovery Route EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 1:45 am

Ugh! You would make us go over to the ADDV site. I dislike going there. baldy
Oh, well. Should be worth it as I know there's a lot of great areas to ride in Oregon. I do at least one trip (road) each year and always eye the dirt tracks I see. droooool
Back to top Go down
ZED

ZED

PostSubject: Re: Oregon Back Country Discovery Route   Oregon Back Country Discovery Route EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 12:32 am

Finally got around to finishing the read. Sounds like you guys had a great trip. thumb

The funny thing is I know the areas you were riding through, except from the pavement side. We did the Oregon desert northward in August. Passed through some of the same little towns along the way. Mostly kept off the dirt since I was on the Ducati. Very happy

Definitely going to have to get down that way on the little bike.

P.S. With all my touring experience I'm still trying to figure out how to pack reasonably on such a little bike. I'm curious what you brought for all that camping. Was it more, or less, than your 'big loop' list?
I guess one good thing about the desert at the right time is you don't need much for rain or poor weather gear.
Back to top Go down
inspector

inspector

PostSubject: Re: Oregon Back Country Discovery Route   Oregon Back Country Discovery Route EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 9:53 am

Haven't read it yet, maybe tonight when I get home.

*You have one of the nicest bikes, but........that tank isn't doing it for me. Could you find some nice decals or something to put on it to break up the white? LOL...just saying Oregon Back Country Discovery Route 500735
Back to top Go down
ZED

ZED

PostSubject: Re: Oregon Back Country Discovery Route   Oregon Back Country Discovery Route EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 9:48 pm

I dunno. White bike, white gear, could look like a storm trooper. Very happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oregon Back Country Discovery Route   Oregon Back Country Discovery Route Empty

Back to top Go down

Oregon Back Country Discovery Route
Page 1 of 1