Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Kawasaki Versys

Go down 
+5
emdavis197
mollycbr123
CSAW
Berwyn Henderson
gatorfan
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
gatorfan

gatorfan

Kawasaki Versys  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kawasaki Versys    Kawasaki Versys  - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 6:58 pm

Well I did it. Brand new 2014 Kawi Versys. Took a while - the IRS clubbed me like a baby seal.

First ride under my belt .... SWEEEEET.  Tons of go.  I was tired of going to the whip with the R2.

Here's a couple pics including the Versys being introduced to her stable mate ... a nicely modded WR250F. The F better watch her back - the new YZ250FX has caught my eye. wink  wink

Kawasaki Versys  - Page 2 <a href=Kawasaki Versys  - Page 2 Img_0510" />

Kawasaki Versys  - Page 2 <a href=Kawasaki Versys  - Page 2 Img_0511" />

Kawasaki Versys  - Page 2 <a href=Kawasaki Versys  - Page 2 Img_0512" />

Last edited by gatorfan on Tue Oct 21, 2014 7:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
YZEtc

YZEtc

PostSubject: Re: Kawasaki Versys    Kawasaki Versys  - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 7:01 pm

Looks great.
You must be feeling very good right about now. :)
Back to top Go down
DWK

PostSubject: Re: Kawasaki Versys    Kawasaki Versys  - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 11:25 am

Nice! I can only imagine how comfortable that low, wide saddle is!

That dinner plate on the rear wheel of your 250 looks similar to the 50 tooth that I run for the steep, loose, rocky stuff around Western NV.

Congrats and have fun,

Dave
Back to top Go down
gatorfan

gatorfan

PostSubject: Re: Kawasaki Versys    Kawasaki Versys  - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 05, 2014 10:13 pm

YZetc. ..... How you liking that FZ 07?

Lovin' my Versys. My first dedicated street machine. Nimble like a cat. After 10MPH it doesn't feel much heavier than the R2. And it just rips. Couldn't be happier.

I rented a VStrom for a week a few years back. Perfectly competent bike in every way. Just lacked character. The Versys does not.

Back to top Go down
YZEtc

YZEtc

PostSubject: Re: Kawasaki Versys    Kawasaki Versys  - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 06, 2014 6:29 am

I'm enjoying the FZ-07, riding it back and forth to work and on weekends, with total mileage at about 2,900.
My two only regrets are that the riding season is winding down up here, and that only if they'd made this bike years ago. :)

Enjoy the Versys and put lots of miles on it.
Looks like a fun bike.
Back to top Go down
Fly man

PostSubject: Re: Kawasaki Versys    Kawasaki Versys  - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 7:39 pm

I know this is an older thread, but wanted to reply. I have had my Versys for 4 years and love it. Even on a long 8 day ride last summer i took it and left my usual long haul bike at home. Gravel roads, twisties, around town, or open hwy it does it all great. My touring bike usually only does trios if i am 2 up now that i have my versys.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kawasaki Versys    Kawasaki Versys  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kawasaki Versys
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2