Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Winter is right around the corner....

Go down 
+7
Chrispy1200
SheWolf
rokka
Jäger
ZED
0007onWR
wildmotha
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Dancamp

Winter is right around the corner.... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter is right around the corner....   Winter is right around the corner.... - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 1:18 pm

Sometimes, with small trouts, I just roll them in flour and quikly cook them in butter flavored with garlic.

Put some aromated couscous in the plate beside that and you have the snack.
Back to top Go down
rokka

rokka

PostSubject: Arctic char   Winter is right around the corner.... - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 1:29 pm

Dancamp wrote:
What do you call those trouts in Sweden ?

They look a littl ebit like our red or brook's trouts.

Must be fun to fly fish them in the summer.

Arctic char fishing can be very difficult during the summer. When we fish char in the summer it's mostly from a boat with a worm and a shiny spoon. Fly fishing is also effective but the fish is a cold water fish and during warm summer days char fishing can be impossible. During winter vi use fly worms and spoons vetch vi rattle above the bottom
Back to top Go down
X-Racer

X-Racer

PostSubject: Re: Winter is right around the corner....   Winter is right around the corner.... - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 4:24 pm

Sounds wonderful ! Winter is right around the corner.... - Page 3 61865 ...and so does the fish ! Winter is right around the corner.... - Page 3 805204
Back to top Go down
rokka

rokka

PostSubject: Kiruna mountains   Winter is right around the corner.... - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 2:49 pm

150 km on the sled today. A great day with my family on the high mountains.

Lets go !

Winter is right around the corner.... - Page 3 N63jh0

Up on higher ground

Winter is right around the corner.... - Page 3 Nou7h2

My favorit wiev. Wonderfull !

Winter is right around the corner.... - Page 3 23uojep

First day's of plusdegreds 2010 makes a lot of water on the ice.

Winter is right around the corner.... - Page 3 2ups0i0

Maybe we found the right place to make lunch !

Winter is right around the corner.... - Page 3 4zvt5u

Reindeer file voila. Bon apetit !

Winter is right around the corner.... - Page 3 Rbhaiv

Now we have the strenght to continue. I have 80 horsepower. This guy has 6 dogpower

Winter is right around the corner.... - Page 3 28bu2jl

Somtimes we stop to watch the beautu of mother nature

Winter is right around the corner.... - Page 3 30203fk

A fivestar hotell

Winter is right around the corner.... - Page 3 10pnhc4

The winter has been ruff on us. The people of polarnight enjoy the return of the sun.

Winter is right around the corner.... - Page 3 Fokshx

My familys Skidoo

Winter is right around the corner.... - Page 3 O7jazo

Lets go home !

Winter is right around the corner.... - Page 3 14dkbc6

A great day but one sad thing was that i lost my wedding ring :( But we agred to get merried one more time :))

Last edited by rokka on Fri Apr 30, 2010 11:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: Winter is right around the corner....   Winter is right around the corner.... - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 12:12 am

Crap...bummer about the rink, Rokka. It's so neat to see couples tying the knot a second time. Winter is right around the corner.... - Page 3 61865 Beautiful country you live in! The reindeer snack looks pretty tasty, too. Winter is right around the corner.... - Page 3 805204

rokka

PostSubject: Wonderfull April   Winter is right around the corner.... - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 1:16 pm

Heres my uggly face ! But look at the fish instead Winter is right around the corner.... - Page 3 805204 Nam nam ! Wonderfull day on the mountain lakes to day.

Winter is right around the corner.... - Page 3 33jr6li
Back to top Go down
rokka

rokka

PostSubject: Char   Winter is right around the corner.... - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 1:29 pm

Winter is right around the corner.... - Page 3 Jqj7de
Back to top Go down
rokka

rokka

PostSubject: Water on th ice   Winter is right around the corner.... - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 1:35 pm

My kid made a akvarium on the ice :)

Winter is right around the corner.... - Page 3 C5eer

Last edited by rokka on Sat Apr 10, 2010 2:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: Winter is right around the corner....   Winter is right around the corner.... - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 1:40 pm

Winter is right around the corner.... - Page 3 525406 Keep posting! Love the pics. Lakes are just starting to get accessible here, so fishing's soon to happen. I love fishing, campfires, and cold beer. Or rum and coke. Winter is right around the corner.... - Page 3 500735

rokka

PostSubject: This is how we transport the sleds   Winter is right around the corner.... - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 2:19 pm

Winter is right around the corner.... - Page 3 2hmdlkh

Best seat is on the Yamma !

Winter is right around the corner.... - Page 3 2mhsumq

On the reindeer skinn.

Winter is right around the corner.... - Page 3 Ndsy3b

My new Yamaha is really a great sled !

Winter is right around the corner.... - Page 3 10xft6u
Back to top Go down
rokka

rokka

PostSubject: Springwinter   Winter is right around the corner.... - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 11:03 am

Now its springwinter in my region and not so many weeks before we have daylight all around the clock. I have been of my work for many weeks to enjoy this time of year. On Monday we are going to to steepest parts of our mountains with our sleds to fish really big char. Fish up to 4kg are not unusual. But the weather is very important because its very dangerous to be up there with clouds and fog. Step mountain sides and one can fall 500m if you dont watch out. Intersting to see how much ice there is on the lakes. Somtimes the ice can be 2meter thick.
Back to top Go down
deerHater

PostSubject: Re: Winter is right around the corner....   Winter is right around the corner.... - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 6:56 am

rokka wrote:
On Monday we are going to to steepest parts of our mountains with our sleds to fish really big char. Intersting to see how much ice there is on the lakes. Somtimes the ice can be 2meter thick.

Two meter thick lake ice? Wow, that's impressive! Maybe some day I'll get far enough North in Canada to see if we come close to that.

I imagine it is the smaller lakes that get ice that thick?
Back to top Go down
rokka

rokka

PostSubject: Ice   Winter is right around the corner.... - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 1:39 pm

I dont know what a big lake is for you. When i was i Us and Canada the great lakes lookt like a sea for me. The lakes are not that big but some lakes are many km long and many km wide. I would like to se pictures from North Canada ! We live 68 degreds north !

Here is a exampel of one of our big lakes. From today ! The ice was only 112 cm today.......

Winter is right around the corner.... - Page 3 Oa13kl
Back to top Go down
rokka

rokka

PostSubject: Yamaha   Winter is right around the corner.... - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 3:11 pm

Yamaha is the shit Winter is right around the corner.... - Page 3 379944

Winter is right around the corner.... - Page 3 Biejs
Back to top Go down
rokka

rokka

PostSubject: Winter camping   Winter is right around the corner.... - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 5:46 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-qUcCaZweE
Back to top Go down
rokka

rokka

PostSubject: From Snowmobile Sweden   Winter is right around the corner.... - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 11:39 am

Pictures from Snowmobile Sweden forum. Danger on the spring winter ice.
http://forum.snowmobile.se/showthread.php?20328-Bilder-Fastkörningar&p=301814&viewfull=1#post301814
Back to top Go down
rokka

rokka

PostSubject: Pike fishing   Winter is right around the corner.... - Page 3 EmptySat May 01, 2010 11:35 am

http://mittklipp.aftonbladet.se/app/viewMovie.action?id=35253
Back to top Go down
WRoldman

WRoldman

PostSubject: Re: Winter is right around the corner....   Winter is right around the corner.... - Page 3 EmptySat May 01, 2010 1:10 pm

That's one way to catch a fish.
Back to top Go down
rokka

rokka

PostSubject: Char & bass   Winter is right around the corner.... - Page 3 EmptyMon May 03, 2010 1:33 pm

I think i prefer the old style :)

Winter is right around the corner.... - Page 3 1z1h3i8
Back to top Go down
WRoldman

WRoldman

PostSubject: Re: Winter is right around the corner....   Winter is right around the corner.... - Page 3 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 11:06 am

Yes. You stay warmer.
Back to top Go down
rokka

rokka

PostSubject: maitanance   Winter is right around the corner.... - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 4:25 pm

I did som maitanance on my sled to day. Wash lubricate ballbearings change oil and so on. 3 months then Winter is right around the corner.... - Page 3 61865
Back to top Go down
rokka

rokka

PostSubject: First ride this winter   Winter is right around the corner.... - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 7:16 am

Today i went for the first ride this winter. Wonderfull thumb

Winter is right around the corner.... - Page 3 Dqjaep
Back to top Go down
deerHater

PostSubject: Re: Winter is right around the corner....   Winter is right around the corner.... - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 10:05 am

rokka wrote:
Today i went for the first ride this winter. Wonderfull thumb
Nice snow pic! thumb

We had a tiny bit of snow outside Ottawa last night.
Next weekend I'm taking the WR250X 'down' to South Western Pennsylvania. Can't trust the weather, so the X will ride in the back of the truck!
Back to top Go down
rokka

rokka

PostSubject: Pennsylvania   Winter is right around the corner.... - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 10:18 am

Thank's !

Pennsylvania sounds very nice ! I have been there and it is very diferent climat from what i am used to. I would like to join you with my Wrr.

Enjoy !
Back to top Go down
rokka

rokka

PostSubject: 2012   Winter is right around the corner.... - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 2:05 pm

Wonderfull riding last weekend wink

Winter is right around the corner.... - Page 3 N1ar09
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Winter is right around the corner....   Winter is right around the corner.... - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Winter is right around the corner....
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3