Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

rear tail light assembly turn signal broke

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
bkblitzed

rear tail light assembly turn signal broke Empty
PostSubject: rear tail light assembly turn signal broke   rear tail light assembly turn signal broke EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 2:01 am

I know that edge makes a whole new assembly, but since i ride mostly dirt, i want a sturdy, reliable tail light, and i keep reading that edge is fairly weak, and that water/mud can get through. I couldn't find any other assembly other than edge and the oem one. Im just wondering if there are any other options that has the whole assembly, meaning turn signal+brake like into one.

rear tail light assembly turn signal broke 20140323_215954_zpsnribnphb

rear tail light assembly turn signal broke 20140323_215939_zpsmlbpzhaz
Back to top Go down
miniceptor86

PostSubject: Re: rear tail light assembly turn signal broke   rear tail light assembly turn signal broke EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 7:16 pm

I got a LED tail/turn signal designed for a wr f from cycle monkey in Australia got a bottom cover for the f from Yamaha at mounted it like a f tucked up to the fender using the three threaded hole present in the rear of the subframe. License plate and stock illumination mounted on stock metal bracket by moving it forward using only the Rae two holes.
Back to top Go down
hughes278

PostSubject: Re: rear tail light assembly turn signal broke   rear tail light assembly turn signal broke EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 9:25 pm

get the edge light with 12 o'clock labs processor...it turns the brake light into an integrated turn signal.  It will eliminate the need for exterior turn signals all together!
Back to top Go down
BuilderBob

BuilderBob

PostSubject: Re: rear tail light assembly turn signal broke   rear tail light assembly turn signal broke EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 7:34 am

I think I spy a Viper in the background.  thumb 
Back to top Go down
Smashey

PostSubject: Re: rear tail light assembly turn signal broke   rear tail light assembly turn signal broke EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 1:42 pm

i think its a corvette? beauty color either way :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: rear tail light assembly turn signal broke   rear tail light assembly turn signal broke Empty

Back to top Go down

rear tail light assembly turn signal broke
Page 1 of 1