Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Share | 

Feedback for 4play

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
duelist13

PostSubject: Feedback for 4play   Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:00 pm

Couldn't find the feedback thread and just wanted to post this up: Kudos to 4play as a seller and as a person--

I harangued him with questions about his revalved forks before getting a great price from him (mine were showing wear on the fork sliders/leaking due to a rock that had gotten wedged under the dust seal?!).  I decided to take the plunge after he named a great price, then realized after the fact that they were R forks (they were going on an X), then asked him what he wanted to do.

Within 3 minutes, immediate refund-- No questions, just a "No worries, good luck!".  Thanks 4play, I wouldn't have held it against you if you kept the cash and sent the forks anyway, but you're clearly a cut above!
Back to top Go down
wristpin

PostSubject: Re: Feedback for 4play   Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:25 pm

I always thought R forks were identical to X forks.
Back to top Go down
duelist13

PostSubject: Re: Feedback for 4play   Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:29 pm

wristpin wrote:
I always thought R forks were identical to X forks.

The funny thing is that I knew they were different (brake calipers/master are different?), but it was in a dark corner of my mind when I forked over (you're welcome) the dough. My friend bought an R wheel for his X and found out the hard way a while ago.
Back to top Go down
gatorfan

PostSubject: Re: Feedback for 4play   Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:36 pm

I'll chime in to say that I've had several deals on this forum and everyone has conducted themselves with class.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feedback for 4play   

Back to top Go down

Feedback for 4play
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1