Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Naches Washington

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
YamWOW!
Admin
YamWOW!

Naches Washington Empty
PostSubject: Naches Washington   Naches Washington EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 10:12 pm

Naches Washington Naches09013
We did a two day trip to the Naches area in Washington State. A couple of riding buddies called and I said let's go! Naches Washington 61865 95% of the trail was single track.

Naches Washington Naches09003

Naches Washington Naches09006

Naches Washington P1020426

Naches Washington Naches09005

Naches Washington Naches09012

Naches Washington Naches09016

Most of the first trail was off camber single track that was a little nerve racking but the path was not to hard. So we hit the next trail. The next trail was a lot harder. The trails became steeper and rockier. We did several log crossings that just drains the energy out of you. We worked ourselves back to base camp and called it a night.

Naches Washington P1020429

Naches Washington P1020430

We woke up and moved our stiff bodies to the next trail. We were headed to Raven's Roost. This was a microwave tower which gives a 360 view of Mount Rainier and the Cascade mountain range.

Naches Washington Naches09027

We ride all morning and the trail turns to a power line road about a half mile from the top. This was one of the nastiest roads I have ridden on. The pictures don't do it justice. The road is very steep. The bike would kick off to one side and the bike would stop. This was very difficult to get the bike going again. Naches Washington 810411

Naches Washington Naches09010

Naches Washington Naches09009

Naches Washington Naches09011

We finally reach Raven's Roost and the view was all worth it! Naches Washington 379944

Naches Washington Naches09034

Naches Washington P1020436

Naches Washington Naches09031

Naches Washington Naches09022

Naches Washington Naches09026

Naches Washington Naches09015

Naches Washington Naches09019

We came back down all feeling sore and welcomed the soft seats of the truck and headed home. I love this area and can't wait to return. Naches Washington 93746

Last edited by YamWOW! on Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:36 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down

Naches Washington Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naches Washington   Naches Washington EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 10:20 pm

Looks like it was a great ride! I love those super technical rocky sections... On my ATV! Naches Washington Icon_scratch
Back to top Go down
bash3r

bash3r

Naches Washington Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naches Washington   Naches Washington EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 10:43 pm

yea.. man on a couch those would be super fun.. on a bike = spaghetti arms & legs!

but man that view sure does look like it was worth it!! YamWOW, your bike looks rawk awesome too!
Back to top Go down
wildmotha

wildmotha

Naches Washington Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naches Washington   Naches Washington EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 9:24 pm

Great ride, great pics, great fun! Thanks for sharing!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Naches Washington Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naches Washington   Naches Washington Empty

Back to top Go down

Naches Washington
Page 1 of 1