Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

A hello from Central Washington

Go down 
+2
mtb
Cojones_WR
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Cojones_WR

Cojones_WR

A hello from Central Washington Empty
PostSubject: A hello from Central Washington   A hello from Central Washington EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 9:50 pm

Less than a hundred miles on my R² and I'm already spending hundreds on upgrades. Lighting, tires, guards, gps and on and on. This little bike is gonna turn out to be the most expensive thing I own!
A hello from Central Washington 568502678_EyeK3-M
Back to top Go down
mtb

mtb

PostSubject: Re: A hello from Central Washington   A hello from Central Washington EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 9:56 pm

That is too clean for a 100-mile bike wink

Welcome to the pack freaky
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: A hello from Central Washington   A hello from Central Washington EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 11:38 pm

Yes, Welcome to the pack! Jeez Gary, at least give the guy a COLD one!! Very happy

mtb

PostSubject: Re: A hello from Central Washington   A hello from Central Washington EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 12:12 am

A hello from Central Washington W_heineken
Back to top Go down
Cojones_WR

Cojones_WR

PostSubject: Re: A hello from Central Washington   A hello from Central Washington EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 12:23 am

Great! I just love a good beer thread! The Deschutes Brewery is 6 hours south of me...A hello from Central Washington 572537566_rKaph-L
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: A hello from Central Washington   A hello from Central Washington EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 12:24 am

Oh....you'll fit in just perfectly with the rest of us. Very happy

PostSubject: Re: A hello from Central Washington   A hello from Central Washington EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 6:16 am

Welcome aboard. I know what you mean about the most expensive thing you own. Mine's not even two months old and I've bought all sorts of goodies for it already. It's just about impossible to leave this sweet little bike thing alone.
Back to top Go down
Cojones_WR

Cojones_WR

PostSubject: Re: A hello from Central Washington   A hello from Central Washington EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 3:57 pm

WOW... 12 tooth is on the bike!

A hello from Central Washington 572997326_rnkqH-O
Back to top Go down
inspector

inspector

PostSubject: Re: A hello from Central Washington   A hello from Central Washington EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 7:09 pm

Welcome, HI!
Back to top Go down
macfast

macfast

PostSubject: Re: A hello from Central Washington   A hello from Central Washington EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 2:06 pm

HI from NY. Looking forward to ridding In Washington in september
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A hello from Central Washington   A hello from Central Washington Empty

Back to top Go down

A hello from Central Washington
Page 1 of 1