Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Sun in Washington!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
seattlechronic

seattlechronic

Sun in Washington! Empty
PostSubject: Sun in Washington!   Sun in Washington! EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 1:11 am

So I got the WR² ready and went for a ride From Bothell, WA to Duvall, WA.. It was so nice and sunny and warm and did I say WARM wings

Stopped off for a View ...No Rain here!
Sun in Washington! IMG_0565

Still some water..

Sun in Washington! IMG_0569

Getting a little tight..Sun in Washington! IMG_0572

Nice PondSun in Washington! IMG_0574

Great ride and some real nice Twistys on the way home...

SC
Back to top Go down
inspector

inspector

Sun in Washington! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sun in Washington!   Sun in Washington! EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 10:12 am

Nice. Looks like that trial will be completly gone in a couple months when it over grows. lol Is it worth me asking where it is? I have another little trail I have been dying to hit. Covered in snow right now.

*curious what gear you use since we have pretty much the same commute to trails. I keep hinting to the wife I need gear, isn't working yet.
Back to top Go down
mwakey

mwakey

Sun in Washington! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sun in Washington!   Sun in Washington! EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 9:55 pm

inspector wrote:
I keep hinting to the wife I need gear, isn't working yet.

You just need to convince her that your safety is at stake, and if she values you as her loving husband, then she needs to cut loose with the purse strings and buy you some new gear. Very happy
Back to top Go down
inspector

inspector

Sun in Washington! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sun in Washington!   Sun in Washington! EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 6:47 pm

hey buddy, I went and found the only nail (hopefully) at the sekrit place. You are good to go!
Back to top Go down
seattlechronic

seattlechronic

Sun in Washington! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sun in Washington!   Sun in Washington! EmptyWed May 06, 2009 2:22 pm

It's out by Lake MArgret. Lots to explore.
Back to top Go down
inspector

inspector

Sun in Washington! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sun in Washington!   Sun in Washington! EmptyWed May 06, 2009 2:30 pm

seattlechronic wrote:
It's out by Lake MArgret. Lots to explore.

Rumor has it there is riding out by Lake Fontal near Duvall. At this time it is only rumor, still neads to be substantiated.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sun in Washington! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sun in Washington!   Sun in Washington! Empty

Back to top Go down

Sun in Washington!
Page 1 of 1