Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

New Graphics Kits

Go down 
+3
Chrispy1200
inspector
lancek
7 posters
AuthorMessage
lancek

New Graphics Kits Empty
PostSubject: New Graphics Kits   New Graphics Kits EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 10:21 pm

http://www.incite.net.au/bikes/products/graphics_kits/graphics_kits.html

Ordering a full kit from these guys - YamKit21 minus the dice - really nice people to deal with on the phone and they print on the really thick stuff (techno speak New Graphics Kits Icon_rolleyes ) as opposed to the really thin stuff you get as stock.

They just did a WRR and will send pics shortly - when they do I will post them here!

Just need to work on tiding up the plastics and get rid of the big scratches and bits I have hanging off.
Back to top Go down
inspector

inspector

New Graphics Kits Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Graphics Kits   New Graphics Kits EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 10:53 pm

Holy Bogesus that's expensive.
Back to top Go down
Chrispy1200

Chrispy1200

New Graphics Kits Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Graphics Kits   New Graphics Kits EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 8:18 am

inspector wrote:
Holy Bogesus that's expensive.

Yeah, like whole new set of bodywork expensive.
Back to top Go down

New Graphics Kits Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Graphics Kits   New Graphics Kits EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 11:47 am

Are those prices in Pesos or what? Certainly not US$$$
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

New Graphics Kits Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Graphics Kits   New Graphics Kits EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 10:37 pm

I'll stick to Ride Industries. So far the graphics are bomb proof and have stood up to all kinds of abuse. thumb

New Graphics Kits Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Graphics Kits   New Graphics Kits EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 2:01 am

If there are other places to get them from please let me know - I am having trouble finding anything here in Oz and it seems most people making them dont advertise online.
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

New Graphics Kits Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Graphics Kits   New Graphics Kits EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 11:46 am

Ride Industries

Shoot Al an e-mail. He ships his graphics all over. thumb

dc4stroke

New Graphics Kits Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Graphics Kits   New Graphics Kits EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 3:13 pm

Nice designs.....Though pricey. But with the exchange rate it it drops the numbers a bit..... Though not by much. The Big package as listed at $490 exchanges out to around $435. But they sure have some great designs. I had been looking at a set by AMR but may have to rethink this.

Last edited by dc4stroke on Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
M1A Rifleman

New Graphics Kits Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Graphics Kits   New Graphics Kits EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 10:39 am

My question is how do you install those? I tried once and spent hours messing with a panel graphic. I could never get all the air bubbles out. No instructions and no information from the parts types is not helpful either. New Graphics Kits Icon_scratch
Back to top Go down
Matty

Matty

New Graphics Kits Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Graphics Kits   New Graphics Kits EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 10:47 am

M1A Rifleman wrote:
My question is how do you install those? I tried once and spent hours messing with a panel graphic. I could never get all the air bubbles out. No instructions and no information from the parts types is not helpful either. New Graphics Kits Icon_scratch
lots of window cleaner, a smal squeege, and a blow dryer. window cleaner so you can move the graphic around without it sticking right away. squeege out the window cleaner and bubbles. blow dryer to help the process faster.
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

New Graphics Kits Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Graphics Kits   New Graphics Kits EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 10:54 am

I used Windex, as was instructed. Then I used an old credit card with a soft cloth to get out all the bubbles. Didn't need to use the hair dryer as the adhesive on the back was pretty sticky after the Windex evaporated. Full instructions were shipped with the kit. Haven't had anything rip on these, where the stock grafix were like paper and didn't take much to shred.

New Graphics Kits Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Graphics Kits   New Graphics Kits Empty

Back to top Go down

New Graphics Kits
Page 1 of 1