Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Fresh from Houston Texas

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Newtard

Fresh from Houston Texas Empty
PostSubject: Fresh from Houston Texas   Fresh from Houston Texas EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 11:27 pm

Hello all,
I just jumped into this pond after my 09 R1 was stolen. I spent most of the summer riding a used dual sport KLR 250 with my son and fell in love with the dual concept. When my sportbike was stolen, I decided to get a WR250X to rip the curves because that little KLR just showed me how to enjoy the ride again. Going 180 is fun but I can turn any parking lot into a race track.
I am glad that I found this forum!

CHeers! :)
Back to top Go down
wildmotha

wildmotha

PostSubject: Re: Fresh from Houston Texas   Fresh from Houston Texas EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 12:40 am

I hear you! I love being able to go literally anywhere on my R. Hello and welcome Fresh from Houston Texas 61865
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: Fresh from Houston Texas   Fresh from Houston Texas EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 12:58 am

Welcome to the pack! thumb

PostSubject: Re: Fresh from Houston Texas   Fresh from Houston Texas EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 8:33 am

Hi and Welcome! Fresh from Houston Texas 942737
Back to top Go down
inspector

inspector

PostSubject: Re: Fresh from Houston Texas   Fresh from Houston Texas EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 10:02 am

Welcome, HI!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fresh from Houston Texas   Fresh from Houston Texas Empty

Back to top Go down

Fresh from Houston Texas
Page 1 of 1