Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Howdy from Houston Texas.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GaryH

GaryH

Howdy from Houston Texas.   Empty
PostSubject: Howdy from Houston Texas.    Howdy from Houston Texas.   EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 1:00 pm

Got the bug to get into bikes again and after a couple of months of research, it seems the WRR is for me!
Unfortunatley Ill have to wait until April and the bonus check before I pull the trigger on one, but that gives me time to learn and make some new friends. dutch
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: Howdy from Houston Texas.    Howdy from Houston Texas.   EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 9:40 pm

OMFG the wait is a killer. Howdy from Houston Texas.   490865 I know it drove me nuts. Welcome to the pack! Howdy from Houston Texas.   61865

PostSubject: Re: Howdy from Houston Texas.    Howdy from Houston Texas.   EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 11:02 pm

Hey, Gary. Welcome! thumb

I'm similar age and also just returning to motorcycling. Away from it 23 years myself.

I picked up my bike used with low mileage dirt cheap in Abilene, TX FWIW.

To use SW's unique vernacular, I went "mod-whore" on it and am lovin' the bike!

Hope ya' find a good one in April...

BigFeet
Back to top Go down
GaryH

GaryH

PostSubject: Re: Howdy from Houston Texas.    Howdy from Houston Texas.   EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 12:22 am

Thanks Gals and Guys. We have a saying down in Texas.

Taint no thang like a holly farm chicken wang!

I have no idea what that means but it's kinda cool saying somethging stupid like that and I would fix my misspelling if I could fing my mouse pointer thing in the fog. But I gidress. One of my other hobby/sports is building and crashing radio controlled airplanes and if the wind stays down tomarrow, Ill prolly crash another one in the morning. Being a 4 stroke guy, it's pretty cool taking a .3 CI engine and running methanol and 30% nitro.

Anyhoo, I should crash out so I can go flying tamale but I got motorcycles on my brain. Well, and boobs, but.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Howdy from Houston Texas.    Howdy from Houston Texas.   Empty

Back to top Go down

Howdy from Houston Texas.
Page 1 of 1