Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

A large part of S. Utah including Moab to be closed to us!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
lukachuki

A large part of S. Utah including Moab to be closed to us! Empty
PostSubject: A large part of S. Utah including Moab to be closed to us!   A large part of S. Utah including Moab to be closed to us! EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 1:13 pm

Taken from ADV but i figured he wouldn't mind.....Someone somehow somewhere has made it super simple to let your representative know how you feel. It just takes a few clicks and your rep. has a email from you the email is already typed you just have to sign it. Do it people, eve if you have never been to S. Utah or Moab cause someday you should go....it is motorcycle heaven.

Thanks

H.R. 1925 will designate 9 million acres + as "Wilderness area", excluding OHV, Bicycles, Equestrians, etc.
This includes ALL of the Moab OHV area! This bill was sponsored by a Representative from NEW YORK, not a single Representative from Utah supports this.

Go to this link, email your representative to OPPOSE H.R. 1925.

http://capwiz.com/amacycle/issues/al...ertid=14061961
Back to top Go down
0007onWR

0007onWR

PostSubject: Re: A large part of S. Utah including Moab to be closed to us!   A large part of S. Utah including Moab to be closed to us! EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 3:41 pm

Good luck
he probably lives in the pocket of the sierra club or some other leaf licker group that wants to save us from ourselves
Up here we need to save the mountain carriboo apparently
These guys have lot's of money and are just like the terminator, they never stop
Back to top Go down
skierd

PostSubject: Re: A large part of S. Utah including Moab to be closed to us!   A large part of S. Utah including Moab to be closed to us! EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 10:35 pm

Letter sent.

Don't forget this one
http://capwiz.com/amacycle/issues/alert/?alertid=13201271

I can't wait for the mid terms so we can vote all of these bastards out.
Back to top Go down
jpkrass

PostSubject: Re: A large part of S. Utah including Moab to be closed to us!   A large part of S. Utah including Moab to be closed to us! EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 8:09 am

I guess I,m a terminator. A large part of S. Utah including Moab to be closed to us! 61865
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A large part of S. Utah including Moab to be closed to us!   A large part of S. Utah including Moab to be closed to us! Empty

Back to top Go down

A large part of S. Utah including Moab to be closed to us!
Page 1 of 1