Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Anyone going to Moab?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
chouser

Anyone going to Moab? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone going to Moab?   Anyone going to Moab? EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 10:07 pm

I'm thinking about going out to Moab in early March and would like to hook up with some riders who know the area. I'd say my riding skills are in the intermediate range. I have a motorhome so I could meet up with you just about anywhere.

Craig
Back to top Go down
GusinCA

GusinCA

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to Moab?   Anyone going to Moab? EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 3:53 pm

Ooooh, Moab is AWESOME. been there twice now.
I'm heading there in May, any earlier and it's too cold and possibly covered in snow...
Back to top Go down
X-Racer

X-Racer

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to Moab?   Anyone going to Moab? EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 3:19 pm

Chouser: Consistent with Gus's experience, we were just south of there at our 40 acres in N. AZ the first week of April and while we were REALLY lucky to have hit a favorable weather window that week, the following week the entire area had MORE THAN measurable snowfall.

You could get lucky... Ya never know.
Back to top Go down
RT3856

RT3856

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to Moab?   Anyone going to Moab? EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 2:17 am

Moab is Awesome. Kinda like eating a potato chip. Ya can't eat just one. And you will go back again. We have been there 4 times and if I can afford it will be going in Sept. Hint, Chicken corners is a nice first ride. Easy and scenic about 25 mi one way. Easy though so don't let the distance spook you for a warm up ride. Check out my video on youtube "09 Moab video" Just so many trails. Have met a lot of great folks and got good trail tips from a lot of them. Oh, Warning, DO NOT GO TO THE CHINESE RESTARAUNT ON THE MAIN DRAG.[/b]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to Moab?   Anyone going to Moab? Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone going to Moab?
Page 1 of 1