Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Y'all Wanted to know how the new LED headlight works?

Go down 
+7
Biglake
martin_nj
Evol
Caldsy
GusinCA
Cutthroat Bill
motokid
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
rarepartbuilder

rarepartbuilder

Y'all Wanted to know how the new LED headlight works? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Y'all Wanted to know how the new LED headlight works?   Y'all Wanted to know how the new LED headlight works? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 10:06 pm

you can buy LED lights now with a yellow light emitting diodes

HERE is just one example off the superled site...

Interestingly enough they recommend the amber led for snow plow lighting and baja use as it infiltrates the dust better..
Back to top Go down
rsteiger

rsteiger

PostSubject: Re: Y'all Wanted to know how the new LED headlight works?   Y'all Wanted to know how the new LED headlight works? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 10:35 pm

Evol wrote:
Would some yellow tint on the lens help for the fog?

rarepartbuilder wrote:
you can buy LED lights now with a yellow light emitting diodes

HERE is just one example off the superled site...

Interestingly enough they recommend the amber led for snow plow lighting and baja use as it infiltrates the dust better..

You can do all that but then it is nice to have the white light for when it is not foggy.

I think a standard H4 bulb and my Monster LED spots (which are on a dimmer with a high beem bypass) will do just fine. When I hit fog I turn off the LED's and just use the stock H4 headlight on low beam.
Back to top Go down
Evol

Evol

PostSubject: Re: Y'all Wanted to know how the new LED headlight works?   Y'all Wanted to know how the new LED headlight works? - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 10:34 pm

Those of you who have switched to LED bulbs, do you have any radio interference due to the new bulbs?
I've read that the older and/or cheaper models (ebay, etc.) can cause radio interference from their controllers.
I ride with a Scala Q3 and use it pretty much all the time, either to communicate with friends orĀ for music when riding solo. I'd rather not have problems.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Y'all Wanted to know how the new LED headlight works?   Y'all Wanted to know how the new LED headlight works? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Y'all Wanted to know how the new LED headlight works?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2