Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

ASHEVILLE - New WRR owner :)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
13dhex

13dhex

ASHEVILLE - New WRR owner :) Empty
PostSubject: ASHEVILLE - New WRR owner :)   ASHEVILLE - New WRR owner :) EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 4:18 pm

Hey all,

~2 months ago I got a 2008 WRR!  Been loving every minute of it, my FZ-09 is jealous...as it should be.

I am looking for people to ride with in the WNC area.  

I live in Asheville, and have been doing most of my riding on the Forest Roads SW of Asheville near Brevard and NW around Hot Springs.  My favorite spot so far is Hurricane Creek rd, The WR really flies up that road!  I went out to Wayehutta OHV park which was pretty fun, but I am looking for some more technical stuff.

I am of intermediate skill, but I am comfortable riding with all skill levels :)

Let me know if you want to ride together!  I am free on the weekends and usually one day during the week, currently that is Wednesday.
Back to top Go down
Fiftygrit

Fiftygrit

PostSubject: Re: ASHEVILLE - New WRR owner :)   ASHEVILLE - New WRR owner :) EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 4:35 pm

Welcome, hell I would ride with you but Im just below the southern tip of Alaska hahaha have fun, they are a pretty nice little bike.
Back to top Go down
13dhex

13dhex

PostSubject: Re: ASHEVILLE - New WRR owner :)   ASHEVILLE - New WRR owner :) EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 10:34 pm

Fiftygrit wrote:
Welcome, hell I would ride with you but Im just below the southern tip of Alaska hahaha have fun, they are a pretty nice little bike.

Wow, I bet you have some fun spots to ride in Alaska!

And yes, the WR is exactly what I wanted and more... I am already comfortable doing things that I personally wouldn't attempt with my first bike(XR650L). It definitely surprises me every time I take it out and challenge myself a little bit more.
Back to top Go down
Fiftygrit

Fiftygrit

PostSubject: Re: ASHEVILLE - New WRR owner :)   ASHEVILLE - New WRR owner :) EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 12:35 pm

There are so many logging roads and single track trails here you never get bored, these bikes are a pretty good dual sport, I cant keep up to my son in the dirt on his Husky TE310 but its more dirt bike than road, and he is also 31 years younger than me hahaha I can beat my daughters XT250 but she is just learning, does pretty well though. and my son`s wife has a fat tired WR200, the family that ride`s together usually bitches together about the others bikes hahaha cheer`s
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ASHEVILLE - New WRR owner :)   ASHEVILLE - New WRR owner :) Empty

Back to top Go down

ASHEVILLE - New WRR owner :)
Page 1 of 1