Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Hi from Singapore!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
mtb

mtb

Hi from Singapore! Empty
PostSubject: Hi from Singapore!   Hi from Singapore! EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 12:06 am

The first time I checked in.... there was no place for X so I left cry

now you have it... and I am back wink
Back to top Go down
mwakey

mwakey

Hi from Singapore! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from Singapore!   Hi from Singapore! EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 12:14 am

I felt the same way when I first got here. Now it one big happy family of WR's. We have too much in common to not be included. Welcome to the group. I got my Evotech skid plate ordered.... finally! Thanks for sending them that email. I think it must have jarred them to fix their web site or lose some sales. Can't wait to get it on the bike.
Back to top Go down
mtb

mtb

Hi from Singapore! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from Singapore!   Hi from Singapore! EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 12:20 am

I ordered mine too.... can't wait droooool

btw, how do you manage to keep your bike SO clean? Any specific detergent to recommand? scratch
Back to top Go down
inspector

inspector

Hi from Singapore! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from Singapore!   Hi from Singapore! EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 12:22 am

mtb wrote:
btw, how do you manage to keep your bike SO clean? Any specific detergent to recommand? scratch

I think he takes it apart bolt by bolt and cleans each and every individual piece before re-assembly. lol
Back to top Go down
mwakey

mwakey

Hi from Singapore! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from Singapore!   Hi from Singapore! EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 12:49 am

mtb wrote:
I ordered mine too.... can't wait droooool

That's simple. I keep it in the house and never ride in the rain. In fact it is sitting right behind me as we speak. Very happy
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

Hi from Singapore! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from Singapore!   Hi from Singapore! EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 7:40 pm

Sorry for the late welcome bud..kid's been in the hospital for the last 3 days. Welcome to the pack! freaky Be it an X or an R², the bike is still awsome. Welcome home. thumb

mr_mcbride

Hi from Singapore! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from Singapore!   Hi from Singapore! EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 10:16 am

Welcome aboard!
Back to top Go down
mwakey

mwakey

Hi from Singapore! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from Singapore!   Hi from Singapore! EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 11:11 pm

SheWolf wrote:
kid's been in the hospital for the last 3 days. thumb

Nothing serious I hope?
Back to top Go down
mtb

mtb

Hi from Singapore! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from Singapore!   Hi from Singapore! EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 1:18 am

SheWolf wrote:
Sorry for the late welcome bud..kid's been in the hospital for the last 3 days. Welcome to the pack! freaky Be it an X or an R², the bike is still awsome. Welcome home. thumb

Thanks for the welcome Shog

Hope your kid is fine now... what's wrong? and how old is he?

I love kids wink
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

Hi from Singapore! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from Singapore!   Hi from Singapore! EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 10:37 am

He's 12, and he was in since Tuesday night. He had split his left kidney and bruised his liver after he wiped out on the side hill next to our house using the metal table top off the old patio set... Rolling Eyes It wasn't really obvious until he started pissing blood and then it was straight to emerg with him. He's home now and everything seems to be back in order. I'm just exhausted because I didn't get any sleep. Sleep

mtb

Hi from Singapore! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from Singapore!   Hi from Singapore! EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 11:59 am

ouch... sounds like a naughty kid.... wink

is everything stablised now?
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

Hi from Singapore! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from Singapore!   Hi from Singapore! EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 12:01 pm

Yeah, so far he's going on like nothing happened. Gotta love resilience in kids.

Hi from Singapore! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from Singapore!   Hi from Singapore! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi from Singapore!
Page 1 of 1