Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

from upstate NY ( the real upstate)

Go down 
+2
SheWolf
Swarty
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Swarty

from upstate NY ( the real upstate) Empty
PostSubject: from upstate NY ( the real upstate)   from upstate NY ( the real upstate) EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 7:30 pm

Have 4200 (uncorrected) miles on my 08wr250R, dirts for riding and pavement for getting there.

Hello everyone! How do I post pic's?

Swarty
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: from upstate NY ( the real upstate)   from upstate NY ( the real upstate) EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 7:43 pm

Swarty! Good to see ya and welcome to the pack! from upstate NY ( the real upstate) 61865 posting pics is easy. You can either upload them from your computer thru the hosted photo filer on here (just make sure you copy the image header IE: yourhostedpicfromthissite.com and place the tags from upstate NY ( the real upstate) Yourhostedpicfromthissitefrom upstate NY ( the real upstate) Yourhostedpicfromthissite IMG /IMG(from upstate NY ( the real upstate) And and it will post them) or you can use Photobucket or some other image hosting site and just copy/paste the code into your post.

PostSubject: Re: from upstate NY ( the real upstate)   from upstate NY ( the real upstate) EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 8:11 pm

from upstate NY ( the real upstate) %3Ca%20href= This is almost new, put 700 mikes on the stock tires before putting knobbies on for Mill Hall 08

from upstate NY ( the real upstate) 000_0055" border="0" />
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: from upstate NY ( the real upstate)   from upstate NY ( the real upstate) EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 8:13 pm

Yeah, those stockers are a tad slippery for anything loose. The second day I ripped mine out of there and replaced 'em. from upstate NY ( the real upstate) 619190

wildmotha

PostSubject: Re: from upstate NY ( the real upstate)   from upstate NY ( the real upstate) EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 9:14 pm

Hello and welcome. I was riding in the ADK all weekend....I guess I missed ya! from upstate NY ( the real upstate) 93746
Back to top Go down
inspector

inspector

PostSubject: Re: from upstate NY ( the real upstate)   from upstate NY ( the real upstate) EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 9:15 am

Welcome, Hi!
Back to top Go down
WRoldman

WRoldman

PostSubject: Re: from upstate NY ( the real upstate)   from upstate NY ( the real upstate) EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 10:14 am

Welcome. That's a shiny bike.
Back to top Go down
macfast

macfast

PostSubject: Re: from upstate NY ( the real upstate)   from upstate NY ( the real upstate) EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 8:25 pm

Where is the real upstate New York?
Back to top Go down
Swarty

PostSubject: upstate   from upstate NY ( the real upstate) EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 8:50 pm

Lima, NY, could arguably be called western NY, ADK has always been the North Country to me
Back to top Go down
wildmotha

wildmotha

PostSubject: Re: from upstate NY ( the real upstate)   from upstate NY ( the real upstate) EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 9:53 am

Yea, I never really understood the whole "upstate" thing. I've been in WNY all my life and never heard anyone call it "upstate." I've only been to NYC twice, I guess they and people from other states think anything outside of the city is, "upstate." I guess I always wrongly considered anything north of us as...."upstate." from upstate NY ( the real upstate) 29721
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: from upstate NY ( the real upstate)   from upstate NY ( the real upstate) Empty

Back to top Go down

from upstate NY ( the real upstate)
Page 1 of 1