Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

New guy from upstate NY

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tonymorr

New guy from upstate NY Empty
PostSubject: New guy from upstate NY   New guy from upstate NY EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 11:11 pm

Hi everyone, Tony here from Malta, NY. I've already learned alot here and I'm looking forward to learning more and contributing what I can. I'm looking for a WR250R but need to sell a bike (or two) before I make the move. I already got a nice warm welcome from SpaGuru in the classified section. It's the internet..... I'm used to it.

Tony
Back to top Go down
dirtytrixx400

dirtytrixx400

PostSubject: Re: New guy from upstate NY   New guy from upstate NY EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 12:31 am

welcome from another dirt rider converted to dualsporter.

good luck on your sale...i read your ad,nice bike.
Back to top Go down
inspector

inspector

PostSubject: Re: New guy from upstate NY   New guy from upstate NY EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 9:48 am

Welcome, HI!

*interwebs arz zerious biznuss
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New guy from upstate NY   New guy from upstate NY EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 11:04 am

Welcome! Dont get your panties bunched up in a knot Suspect I just tell it like it is. deal Nothing personal and it is a great bike (both of them...) Peace YAM
Back to top Go down
PonchoV

PostSubject: Re: New guy from upstate NY   New guy from upstate NY EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 2:07 pm

Welcome Tony,
You came to the right place, keep reading & when you get your bike things will go much smoother.
Back to top Go down
Tonymorr

PostSubject: Re: New guy from upstate NY   New guy from upstate NY EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 2:39 pm

PonchoV wrote:
Welcome Tony,
You came to the right place, keep reading & when you get your bike things will go much smoother.

Thanks Poncho;

I just sold the CRF to a friend so it won't be long now.

Tony
Back to top Go down
PonchoV

PostSubject: Re: New guy from upstate NY   New guy from upstate NY EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 10:59 pm

Tony, check w/ the WRs that are for sale here.
Many of the riders have done some $$$ mods that you can pick up w/ a real savings. Just a thought.
Back to top Go down
Tonymorr

PostSubject: I found a bike yesterday   New guy from upstate NY EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 1:12 am

Picked up an '08 with 2k miles from a guy in Rochester NY yesterday. It doesn't look purple in person...

New guy from upstate NY P1010262s
Back to top Go down
PonchoV

PostSubject: Re: New guy from upstate NY   New guy from upstate NY EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 7:10 am

Tony,
Looks like you'll be riding high w/ those expensive mod started.
Well done. Now find a dirt road headed south & we'll go chase some gator tail for lunch.
CONGRADS! thumb
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New guy from upstate NY   New guy from upstate NY Empty

Back to top Go down

New guy from upstate NY
Page 1 of 1