Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Moose Handguards and skidplate

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
calico jack

Moose Handguards and skidplate Empty
PostSubject: Moose Handguards and skidplate   Moose Handguards and skidplate EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 8:42 am

Moose Handguards and skidplate Img_1919
yes I know, i'm a sticker whore

Moose Handguards and skidplate Img_1918
Back to top Go down
ramz

PostSubject: Re: Moose Handguards and skidplate   Moose Handguards and skidplate EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 11:27 am

Where did you get the ADV / Dakar sticker that is on the skidplate?
Back to top Go down
calico jack

PostSubject: Stickers...   Moose Handguards and skidplate EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 12:03 pm

I got them here http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=257578 Its super easy through PAYPAL. If I remember correctly it took 4 days for delivery.
Back to top Go down
Curtis515s

PostSubject: Re: Moose Handguards and skidplate   Moose Handguards and skidplate EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 7:12 pm

Did you say that was a Moose skidplate? It looks just like the ThumperTalk and the Ricochet plate. I think they all use the same one. I'm in the market for one and I also have been looking at the Zeta and Flatland plate. How do you like your's?
Thanks
Back to top Go down
MeefZah

MeefZah

PostSubject: Re: Moose Handguards and skidplate   Moose Handguards and skidplate EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 7:43 pm

I don't think that Dakar sticker is gonna hold up in that location for long...
Back to top Go down
calico jack

PostSubject: Re: Moose Handguards and skidplate   Moose Handguards and skidplate EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 8:24 pm

Yes it is a Moose skid plate, I'm guessing that they are mostly the same. It is great, I've never had the other brands so I cannot speak for them but this one works great for me. I do get a little of the engine noise reverberatedback at me. When I installed it I put a piece of the pull and pluck foam from one of my pelican boxes between the rear of the plate and the undercarrage to help insulate the noise/ vibrations.

As for the sticker... I realize that its not going to last forever but scratches give character.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moose Handguards and skidplate   Moose Handguards and skidplate Empty

Back to top Go down

Moose Handguards and skidplate
Page 1 of 1