Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

MMmmm...brake fluid...

Go down 
+2
boogn1sh
SheWolf
6 posters
AuthorMessage
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

MMmmm...brake fluid... Empty
PostSubject: MMmmm...brake fluid...   MMmmm...brake fluid... EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 10:21 pm

I couldn't believe this crap. Yeah, it is bike related only it affects all small bikes and ATV's. Not sure if any of you guys saw this or not. deal OmNOMNOM

boogn1sh

PostSubject: Re: MMmmm...brake fluid...   MMmmm...brake fluid... EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 10:27 pm

WARNING: DO NOT EAT YOUR MOTORBIKE!! IT MAY CONTAIN HAZARDOUS MATERIALS!!!
Back to top Go down
mwakey

mwakey

PostSubject: Re: MMmmm...brake fluid...   MMmmm...brake fluid... EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 10:54 pm

Obviously this was started by some extremely paranoid leftwing liberal tree hugging mother of 2.3 kids who lives in California, who was too busy yakin' on her bluetooth and wasn't keeping an eye on her two year old when he went out in the garage and ate some of daddie's Vespa. Give me a freakin' break! Is this the kind of nonsense our tax dollars are going for? Has anyone told these people there is lead in automobiles too. Maybe we should just ban children from being allowed near any vehicle. Walk your kid to school and soccer practice and avoid the dreaded lead that jumps out at you and begs to be eaten. Stuff like this reminds me of that Eagles song, "Get Over It". GEEEEEZ! What's next?
Back to top Go down
Fargo_Wolf

Fargo_Wolf

PostSubject: Re: MMmmm...brake fluid...   MMmmm...brake fluid... EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 10:57 pm

I guess that means we'll be seeing yet ANOTHER warning label on our bikes and quads.

WARNING: NOT FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION. INGESTION OF ANY PART OF THIS VEHICLE MAY RESULT IN SERIOUS ILLNESS OR DEATH. PLEASE CONSULT OWNER'S MANUAL FOR MORE INFORMATION. FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION, PLEASE CALL THE FOLLOWING TOLL FREE NUMBER: 1-800-EAT-S**T deal
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: MMmmm...brake fluid...   MMmmm...brake fluid... EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 11:51 pm

"Hey look ma! My bike has a white container filled with lime Kool Aid! Can you bring me a straw?" bannana

inspector

PostSubject: Re: MMmmm...brake fluid...   MMmmm...brake fluid... EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 11:05 am

SheWolf wrote:
"Hey look ma! My bike has a white container filled with lime Kool Aid! Can you bring me a straw?" bannana

ROLF!

since this is off-topic...

My wife called me (left a message), saying she is leaking coolant and she is worried about getting home. Didn't get the message until we both got home about the same time. I went out to the van and spent almost half and hour snooping around and couldn't find anything wrong or any leaks. Asked her if she was sure if it was coolant and what exactly happened. She said something like, "There was about a cup of green fluid under the van". Asked her how she knew it was coolant, did she smell it, feel it, (jokingly, taste it)? Big old NO to all those things. Told her next time to test any leaking fluid to find out what it is and to watch her temp gauge for the next few days. A couple days later (still no problem) she mentioned that the boys where drinking somesort of lime thing from Denny's. ahhhhhh!
Back to top Go down
Fargo_Wolf

Fargo_Wolf

PostSubject: Re: MMmmm...brake fluid...   MMmmm...brake fluid... EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 4:37 pm

[quote="inspector"]
SheWolf wrote:
My wife called me (left a message), saying she is leaking coolant

wink Your wife was leaking coolant? *snickers* lol! Very happy

What is wrong with that sentence? Can anyone tell me?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MMmmm...brake fluid...   MMmmm...brake fluid... EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 7:00 pm

Well, I know Wolfie didn't say that. You've got her quoted saying something Inspector did. deal As for something being wrong...well, maybe she was excited (leaking coolant), but is that really wrong? thumb Very happy Most guys find that a turn-on. poser2
Back to top Go down
shredak

PostSubject: Re: MMmmm...brake fluid...   MMmmm...brake fluid... EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 2:33 am

ridiculous blanket legislation is the cause of the economic crisis now!!!!!!I think I am going to try to expose myself to some lead attached to the battery of a motorcycle/atv/snowmobile. Chances are i will be exposed to more chemicals on my tools to get to said lead than the lead contnent of my entire ride.. pshhhhhh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MMmmm...brake fluid...   MMmmm...brake fluid... Empty

Back to top Go down

MMmmm...brake fluid...
Page 1 of 1