Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Zeta handguards with daylight running lights

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
CanadianWR250

CanadianWR250

Zeta handguards with daylight running lights Empty
PostSubject: Zeta handguards with daylight running lights   Zeta handguards with daylight running lights EmptyFri May 06, 2016 9:55 pm

Here's what I am trying to achieve:
I am looking to install Zeta Flasher Protector but still have my factory flasher as well working side by side. Is it possible to have all 4 flashers working in conjunction? and also stay on as a daytime running light? currently I have my factory flashers stay on as DRL.
Is it also possible to have my rear flashers work like DRL and stay on as well?
Back to top Go down
CanadianWR250

CanadianWR250

PostSubject: Canadian store for Zeta products   Zeta handguards with daylight running lights EmptySun May 08, 2016 3:37 pm

Also, can someone point me in the right direction as to where I can buy Zeta products here in Canada please.
My only other option right now is to order from SR Moto but that involves shipping, customs & Duties which I would like to avoid if I can.
Back to top Go down
Biglake

PostSubject: Re: Zeta handguards with daylight running lights   Zeta handguards with daylight running lights EmptySun May 08, 2016 6:02 pm

Your local dealer can get them through their kimpex catalog.
For some reason they' re renamed as

DRC XC Flasher Protector Deflector-shield Handguard

I copied and pasted that from the kimpex catalog. thumb
Back to top Go down
dmmcd

dmmcd

PostSubject: Re: Zeta handguards with daylight running lights   Zeta handguards with daylight running lights EmptyMon May 09, 2016 12:53 pm

CanadianWR250 wrote:
Here's what I am trying to achieve:
I am looking to install Zeta Flasher Protector but still have my factory flasher as well working side by side. Is it possible to have all 4 flashers working in conjunction? and also stay on as a daytime running light? currently I have my factory flashers stay on as DRL.
Is it also possible to have my rear flashers work like DRL and stay on as well?

It just depends on what you wire the Zeta lights to. If you wire them to the headlight circuit, they will always be on with the headlight. Or you can wire them to the DRL circuit going to the factory flashers. If you want them on as DRL but flash off with the blinkers, that will get a little more complicated and may require a relay.
Back to top Go down
dicklane625

dicklane625

PostSubject: Re: Zeta handguards with daylight running lights   Zeta handguards with daylight running lights EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 9:09 pm

12 oclock labs makes adapters for you. Your gonna want the fixed rate flasher relay and turn signal running light adapter. That's if you want all 6 lights to work as flashers. I think they are thirty a piece or something. soloracer had both of them. other companies make them too. To use leds for blinkers you need a fixed rate flasher relay. If you don't use the adapter they blink on instead of being running lights and blinking off...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zeta handguards with daylight running lights   Zeta handguards with daylight running lights Empty

Back to top Go down

Zeta handguards with daylight running lights
Page 1 of 1