Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Aftermarket front signals with running lights?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Addicted

Aftermarket front signals with running lights? Empty
PostSubject: Aftermarket front signals with running lights?   Aftermarket front signals with running lights? EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 10:59 am

I'm looking for some smaller front signals, but I can't find any with running lights. Any suggestions?
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: Aftermarket front signals with running lights?   Aftermarket front signals with running lights? EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 11:03 am

I haven't seen any that come with running lights myself. On my old sportbike I made some from an LED truck light, but it was a flush round fit, maybe 2" in diameter that fit into the fairing. Aftermarket front signals with running lights? 29721

12oclocker

PostSubject: Re: Aftermarket front signals with running lights?   Aftermarket front signals with running lights? EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 11:37 am

I designed something that turns any aftermarket signal into running lights with signals, let me know if you want some and I'll get you taken care of cheap. Aftermarket front signals with running lights? 61865 just PM me, or msg me on the 12oclocklabs website
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: Aftermarket front signals with running lights?   Aftermarket front signals with running lights? EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 12:02 pm

I bet thw WRR/X riders are your biggest supporters now, hey Brooks? Aftermarket front signals with running lights? 61865

12oclocker

PostSubject: Re: Aftermarket front signals with running lights?   Aftermarket front signals with running lights? EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 12:11 pm

SheWolf wrote:
I bet thw WRR/X riders are your biggest supporters now, hey Brooks? Aftermarket front signals with running lights? 61865
yes, I have much love for the WRR/X guys and gals for all their support Aftermarket front signals with running lights? 61865 thanks everyone!
Back to top Go down
Addicted

PostSubject: Re: Aftermarket front signals with running lights?   Aftermarket front signals with running lights? EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 1:00 pm

12oclocker wrote:
I designed something that turns any aftermarket signal into running lights with signals, let me know if you want some and I'll get you taken care of cheap. Aftermarket front signals with running lights? 61865 just PM me, or msg me on the 12oclocklabs website

PM Sent. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Machtig

PostSubject: Re: Aftermarket front signals with running lights?   Aftermarket front signals with running lights? EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 2:22 pm

Addicted wrote:
12oclocker wrote:

PM Sent. Thanks.

I want some too, pm sent. I also want your turn signal flasher rate corrector. Get hot! dddog Very happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aftermarket front signals with running lights?   Aftermarket front signals with running lights? Empty

Back to top Go down

Aftermarket front signals with running lights?
Page 1 of 1