Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Anyone looking for an '08 WRR leftover?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jäger
Admin
Jäger

Anyone looking for an '08 WRR leftover? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone looking for an '08 WRR leftover?   Anyone looking for an '08 WRR leftover? EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 3:07 am

Fast Toys Kawasaki in Kalispell has an '08 with about 80 miles on it. Was Penco Yamaha's demo, just a few miles up the road. Very small scrape on the headlight plastic, otherwise looks like new to a cursory glance.

They have it listed at $4699 which I suspect is book value, but did say they were willing to deal. I'm guessing, but I wouldn't pay that for an '08 demo, and I'm also guessing they don't expect to get that for it... especially with winter coming and the '10 model year arriving.

If interested, the sales guy I talked to there is Steve Boyd @ 406-257-8697.

I have no financial or any other interest in either the bike, Fast Toys, etc.
Back to top Go down
photon phil

PostSubject: Re: Anyone looking for an '08 WRR leftover?   Anyone looking for an '08 WRR leftover? EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 6:15 pm

I wish it was closer, it's a long way from New Jersey.
Back to top Go down
BigBoar

BigBoar

PostSubject: Re: Anyone looking for an '08 WRR leftover?   Anyone looking for an '08 WRR leftover? EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 1:24 pm

Dont look a gift horse in the mouth, thats $600 under dealer cost.
It's a good deal somebody buy it,,,,,
I had a customer come in yesterday and tell me he would pay me a little more than I offered because he said we need dealers like you to stay in business.
Back to top Go down
buddy

PostSubject: dealer cost   Anyone looking for an '08 WRR leftover? EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 7:32 pm

"......Dont look a gift horse in the mouth, thats $600 under dealer cost."

So $600 plus $4699 =$5300 (rounded up a dollar) is dealer cost on new '08's ?

There's a dealer a few hours from me with a new '08 for $4990 plus $79 paperwork fee. That's out the door $5069. Is he loosing money ??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone looking for an '08 WRR leftover?   Anyone looking for an '08 WRR leftover? Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone looking for an '08 WRR leftover?
Page 1 of 1