Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

looking for a WRR leftover in/around NJ

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
skysurfer2010

looking for a WRR leftover in/around NJ Empty
PostSubject: looking for a WRR leftover in/around NJ   looking for a WRR leftover in/around NJ EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 4:33 pm

I spent the weekend with friends shopping for new dual sports. I also found out two of my other friends have dual sports. I guess this was all the motivation I needed... I think this week it might be time to pull the trigger.

My dealer said he could get me an 08 leftover from an auction and threw out a price of "$5100 or $5200" which means plus tax/tags/etc. I could probably get that price OTD since I've been a good customer and didn't even try the haggling yet. I don't think that would be a bad price, even though I've seen others get theirs cheaper, but I'm willing to pay for convenience (5 minutes away). However, I don't know how long it would take him to find one for me and when I make up my mind that I want one, I'm not going to be so patient!

So does anyone know of any dealers selling leftovers for a good price? I might be able to get a friend in on the deal if anyone knows of a dealer that might have more than one.
Back to top Go down
RobR

RobR

PostSubject: Re: looking for a WRR leftover in/around NJ   looking for a WRR leftover in/around NJ EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 9:46 am

There was a very nice looking 09 on ebay in Long Beach, NY last week. The auction ended with zero bids so I'm sure if you google it you can get the owners contact info.
Back to top Go down
skysurfer2010

PostSubject: Re: looking for a WRR leftover in/around NJ   looking for a WRR leftover in/around NJ EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 3:22 pm

Thanks a lot for the heads up, but I was looking for a new 08 since I was going to finance. Unfortunately I've decided to hold off for a little while on the purchase. I should be up for a large promotion at work in the summer or fall so I'm going to hold off until then. :/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: looking for a WRR leftover in/around NJ   looking for a WRR leftover in/around NJ Empty

Back to top Go down

looking for a WRR leftover in/around NJ
Page 1 of 1