Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Confession is good for the soul

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jonooffler

Confession is good for the soul Empty
PostSubject: Confession is good for the soul   Confession is good for the soul EmptyTue Jun 28, 2016 5:56 am

Forgive me father for I have sinned, I have owned my 2008 WR250R for about two months and this weekend was the first time that I took it out.

The reasons were many fold, it needed a few jobs done, then a second bike came in that needed work and the family always need me the list goes on. However at the end of the day it was one thing that stopped me and that was fear. Not fear of riding the bike but fear that it would not be as good as the beloved WR450 I had to sell to pay for my divorce fees ( long story made worse by the fact it was her ).

Anyway on Sunday I looked fear in the eye and took the 250 out, why did I ever worry this little bike is amazing it is every bit as good as the WR450 I let go, it feels a bit heavy and there is a little less snap but I love it. I think it might be the start of a a beautiful friendship . If  250cc can be this good why did I need 450cc the smile is just as big and that is what counts at the end of the day .

Back to top Go down
Fiftygrit

Fiftygrit

Confession is good for the soul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confession is good for the soul   Confession is good for the soul EmptyTue Jun 28, 2016 1:50 pm

Welcome back, bikes are a great way to rid your self of stress. cheer`s
Back to top Go down

Confession is good for the soul
Page 1 of 1