Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

wrr racing 1 lap of harescramble

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
paulie1960

wrr racing 1 lap of harescramble - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: wrr racing 1 lap of harescramble   wrr racing 1 lap of harescramble - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 04, 2016 5:48 pm

traveller sounds like you keep yourself very busy with all your toys
Back to top Go down
paulie1960

PostSubject: Re: wrr racing 1 lap of harescramble   wrr racing 1 lap of harescramble - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 04, 2016 6:30 pm

Traveller, I left my horn on and do honk at slower riders to let me by, but most of the time ther on 2 stroke race bikes and when they hear a horn they dont what to let me by, you just have to move them. in these races ther are about 8 rows of riders in diffrent classes that leave every minute, the faster younger rider classes go first and the old slower rider class go last so when your old like me your start on the last row and you will catch the slower riders and have to pass them fast to keep your class leaders in sight. Im only about 30 sec. a lap slower then my class leader. so most of my spare time is finding ways of getting 30 sec. a lap faster
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wrr racing 1 lap of harescramble   wrr racing 1 lap of harescramble - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 04, 2016 8:23 pm

I've watched a number of videos of people racing the WR, and the horn is a common theme. Just too funny to be honking at people as you go by on a dual sport.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: wrr racing 1 lap of harescramble   wrr racing 1 lap of harescramble - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

wrr racing 1 lap of harescramble
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2