Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Is anyone into watches? Need a review/suggestion

Go down 
+2
WRoldman
mtb
6 posters
AuthorMessage
mtb

mtb

Is anyone into watches? Need a review/suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Is anyone into watches? Need a review/suggestion   Is anyone into watches? Need a review/suggestion EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 8:01 am

I have not been wearing watches for decades.... I rely on my cell Is anyone into watches? Need a review/suggestion 986936

However, the new job might require me to control the time with style, so I am thinking of buying myself a watch

I saw this

Is anyone into watches? Need a review/suggestion SNL029P1

and I think I LOVE IT Is anyone into watches? Need a review/suggestion 204616

Could anyone provide me with some reviews/suggestions/what-so-ever?

Thanks Is anyone into watches? Need a review/suggestion 500735
Back to top Go down
WRoldman

WRoldman

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone into watches? Need a review/suggestion   Is anyone into watches? Need a review/suggestion EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 11:01 am

I don't know anything about this particular one, but generally Seiko makes a good watch.
Back to top Go down
skierd

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone into watches? Need a review/suggestion   Is anyone into watches? Need a review/suggestion EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 9:23 pm

How nice of a watch are you looking for?

I'm a fan of Nixon's, but I can't afford the good stuff like Tag Heuer.
Back to top Go down
wildmotha

wildmotha

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone into watches? Need a review/suggestion   Is anyone into watches? Need a review/suggestion EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 1:06 am

Breitling Superocean...the one and only I'll have, until I pass it down.
Back to top Go down
lancek

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone into watches? Need a review/suggestion   Is anyone into watches? Need a review/suggestion EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 8:26 pm

Love my Tissot T-Touch - great watch - I have heard of people having issues with them - but they are pretty good with support.

Mine hasnt missed a beat - gets pushed at work and at play and still kicks on - great in titanium too :)
Back to top Go down
rpo83

rpo83

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone into watches? Need a review/suggestion   Is anyone into watches? Need a review/suggestion EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 10:02 pm

I have a small addiction to good watches, i love mechanical watches, so it can get a little expensive, just like bikes.

I have a TAG

Is anyone into watches? Need a review/suggestion IMG00568t

A Fortis, which i love...

Is anyone into watches? Need a review/suggestion IMG00563t

But i was looking for something bombproof, something i could enjoy wearing but not worry about. The TAG is a little erratic, i don't think it likes the vibes from bikes.

I eventually ended up with this..

Is anyone into watches? Need a review/suggestion SeikoSKA369P1

It is sort of mechanical, being one of Seiko's Kinetic watches. It has been great, very accurate and bombproof.

Watches are a very personal thing, if you like what you have found, go buy it and enjoy iy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone into watches? Need a review/suggestion   Is anyone into watches? Need a review/suggestion Empty

Back to top Go down

Is anyone into watches? Need a review/suggestion
Page 1 of 1