Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

New Guy From Chicago Burbs

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
fostytou

New Guy From Chicago Burbs Empty
PostSubject: New Guy From Chicago Burbs   New Guy From Chicago Burbs EmptyThu Feb 16, 2017 4:51 pm

Hi Everybody!

I picked up a WR250R at the end of last season and I'm excited to get to riding! I live in the Chicago burbs (aurora) but I'm looking to travel and do some single track mountain fun and hit some local OHV or possibly overnight trips to Michigan / Wisconsin on some multi day trail rides.

Not much done to my 2011 so far, but I did pick up WRX wheels for it. I still need a rear rotor and one of those fancy front rotors that fit the WRR rotor setup on the WRX wheels.

Glad to be around if anybody is looking for a buddy to ride with!
Back to top Go down
mow-ree

PostSubject: Re: New Guy From Chicago Burbs   New Guy From Chicago Burbs EmptySat Feb 18, 2017 9:04 am

fostytou wrote:
Hi Everybody!

I picked up a WR250R at the end of last season and I'm excited to get to riding!  I live in the Chicago burbs (aurora) but I'm looking to travel and do some single track mountain fun and hit some local OHV or possibly overnight trips to Michigan / Wisconsin on some multi day trail rides.

Not much done to my 2011 so far, but I did pick up WRX wheels for it.  I still need a rear rotor and one of those fancy front rotors that fit the WRR rotor setup on the WRX wheels.

Welcome! Theres some great dual sport rides up here in WI the WRR should be great for. Definitely worth checking out.
Back to top Go down
kd9arr

PostSubject: Re: New Guy From Chicago Burbs   New Guy From Chicago Burbs EmptyMon Feb 20, 2017 5:10 pm

fostytou wrote:
Hi Everybody!

I picked up a WR250R at the end of last season and I'm excited to get to riding!  I live in the Chicago burbs (aurora) but I'm looking to travel and do some single track mountain fun and hit some local OHV or possibly overnight trips to Michigan / Wisconsin on some multi day trail rides.

Not much done to my 2011 so far, but I did pick up WRX wheels for it.  I still need a rear rotor and one of those fancy front rotors that fit the WRR rotor setup on the WRX wheels.

Hey, just got my new-to-me 2013 WRR and am also here in the Chicagoland area (NW Burbs by Lake Zurich). A couple buddies of mine (KTM guys) are planning on doing some runs up in WI once things are actually warm on a consistent basis.

Good luck to you!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Guy From Chicago Burbs   New Guy From Chicago Burbs Empty

Back to top Go down

New Guy From Chicago Burbs
Page 1 of 1