Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Hello from Chicago

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lotsofwheels

Hello from Chicago Empty
PostSubject: Hello from Chicago   Hello from Chicago EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 10:33 pm

Hello, I just picked up a WR250R. In fact, the craigslist ad for it was mentioned in the WR Forum on ADVrider, and in spite of what was speculated there, the owner wouldn't come down on the price. It was a good price anyway.

I love the bike. I've been looking for one like this for a long time and Yamaha finally built it. I really don't ride dirt, but the potholes here give the suspension a good workout. I use my bikes for my transportation as much as possible all year round here in Chicago. It was 8 deg f this morning, so the ride was a bit chilly, but the bike fired right up.

Be talking with ya.
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

Hello from Chicago Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Chicago   Hello from Chicago EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 10:53 pm

Hey Wheels, welcome to the pack! There's lots of stuff out there on this little gem, so hopefully, given some time, we'll have a nice informative section everyone will be able to go to at any given time, and find what they need. thumb

Hello from Chicago
Page 1 of 1