Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

"you didn't forget did you Jim"

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Swarty

"you didn't forget did you Jim" Empty
PostSubject: "you didn't forget did you Jim"   "you didn't forget did you Jim" EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 11:47 am

Don't be suprised in the spring, get your sta-bil in your tank. This new gas turns to crap in a hurry.

Swarty
Back to top Go down
skierd

PostSubject: Re: "you didn't forget did you Jim"   "you didn't forget did you Jim" EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 1:26 pm

The bike has to sit for the gas to get old. "you didn't forget did you Jim" 851577

"you didn't forget did you Jim" Whoop
Back to top Go down
Swarty

PostSubject: you didn't forget did you Jim   "you didn't forget did you Jim" EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 2:30 pm

I was assuming a couple months of downtime, I am in Rochester, NY. You guy's ride all winter in MD?
Back to top Go down
skierd

PostSubject: Re: "you didn't forget did you Jim"   "you didn't forget did you Jim" EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 8:48 pm

Most people don't, but I don't have enough sense to stop. "you didn't forget did you Jim" 89954
Back to top Go down
Bgunn

Bgunn

PostSubject: Re: "you didn't forget did you Jim"   "you didn't forget did you Jim" EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 11:36 pm

Thanks for the tip. But my riding season is just starting, compliments of Arizona "you didn't forget did you Jim" 61865
Back to top Go down
YZEtc

YZEtc

PostSubject: Re: "you didn't forget did you Jim"   "you didn't forget did you Jim" EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 11:39 pm

I gots ta' move one day. :)
Back to top Go down
jacque372

jacque372

PostSubject: Re: "you didn't forget did you Jim"   "you didn't forget did you Jim" EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 9:36 am

i ride mine every day in north west pa. i don't drive a car and i ride in the rain, snow and cold and last year on the way home on my aprilia sr 50 in a bad snow storm i get to a red light and people in the car next to me were taking pictures. this will be the first year with the wr in the winter so i will see how it does starting in single digits
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "you didn't forget did you Jim"   "you didn't forget did you Jim" Empty

Back to top Go down

"you didn't forget did you Jim"
Page 1 of 1