Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

New from Pennsylvania

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
max384

New from Pennsylvania Empty
PostSubject: New from Pennsylvania   New from Pennsylvania EmptySat Dec 23, 2017 11:44 pm

Hello everyone. I'm new to the forum from Northeast PA. I just bought a 2013 WR250R yesterday. I'm far from new to bikes, just new to this particular one. I'm sure I'll have a ton of questions as I go along. Nice to meet everyone.
Back to top Go down
JemmyOtis

PostSubject: Re: New from Pennsylvania   New from Pennsylvania EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 2:00 pm

Welcome! Do you ride in winter or wait for spring?
Back to top Go down
max384

PostSubject: Re: New from Pennsylvania   New from Pennsylvania EmptyMon Dec 25, 2017 7:07 pm

I ride year round. As long as the roads aren't covered in snow, I'm commuting to work on my street bike, an SV650. If it's snowy and I've got the time, I'm out on the trails on my dirt bike. I was on a KLR250, which I just replaced with the WRR.
Back to top Go down
dicklane625

dicklane625

PostSubject: Re: New from Pennsylvania   New from Pennsylvania EmptyTue Dec 26, 2017 5:37 pm

Do you go to any of the rides that the bear creek sportsman club puts on?

I went to the quarry run once. Seemed like a good event, but I didn't think people would be so aggressive at a trail ride, not was I was looking for. I want to try the kuggamug and see if that's more my speed.
Back to top Go down
max384

PostSubject: Re: New from Pennsylvania   New from Pennsylvania EmptySun Dec 31, 2017 5:02 pm

I didn't even know they put on rides. Though, I rarely do group rides with people I don't know. I've found that they usually turn into racing matches to show who's the most macho of the group. Not my idea of a good time. I prefer to ride by myself or with my teenage boys.
Back to top Go down
dicklane625

dicklane625

PostSubject: Re: New from Pennsylvania   New from Pennsylvania EmptyMon Jan 01, 2018 12:46 pm

The trails were nice. I'd do it again if they let me sweep. I think that's what they called the last riders that cleared the track. It was more of a race than I thought it'd be though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New from Pennsylvania   New from Pennsylvania Empty

Back to top Go down

New from Pennsylvania
Page 1 of 1