Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Newby from Ontario

Go down 
+2
inspector
Huron52
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Huron52

Newby from Ontario Empty
PostSubject: Newby from Ontario   Newby from Ontario EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 9:16 am

Hi all

New here, I have been looking at, the WR250 since it came out. Want something that I can ride off road... maybe not single dirt trail stuff but gravel road stuff to start me off. Never know, may want to get deeper into the sport.
Anyways I'm from the West Coast of Ontario .

Tom

Last edited by Huron52 on Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
inspector

inspector

Newby from Ontario Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newby from Ontario   Newby from Ontario EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 12:57 pm

Welcome, HI!
Back to top Go down
Huron52

Newby from Ontario Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newby from Ontario   Newby from Ontario EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 12:57 pm

I thought I would say HI again. Just bought my WR250R yesterday. So here are pictures of it as it sit in the mode of transportation I got it home.

Newby from Ontario 395921675

Any one know where I can get a owners manual(not the service manual).... the little guy that came with the bike?
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

Newby from Ontario Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newby from Ontario   Newby from Ontario EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 2:14 pm

You can find those things online all over the place. I don't have it in PDF, but maybe someone else on here does. Very happy Nice bike.

Midnite171

Newby from Ontario Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newby from Ontario   Newby from Ontario EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 5:03 pm

Congrats on the new bike! I have the owners manual in PDF format. I can email it to you, just PM or email me if you'd like it.
Back to top Go down
WRXR

WRXR

Newby from Ontario Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newby from Ontario   Newby from Ontario EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 7:58 pm

Welcome! Are you close to Goderich? Beautiful there!
Back to top Go down
Huron52

Newby from Ontario Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newby from Ontario   Newby from Ontario EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 9:34 pm

As a matter of fact... yes. And I was in Goderich tonight to go to the theater.
Back to top Go down
WRXR

WRXR

Newby from Ontario Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newby from Ontario   Newby from Ontario EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 9:31 pm

Sweet. The Gelato is great too, in that old downtown.
Back to top Go down
Ecarnell

Newby from Ontario Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newby from Ontario   Newby from Ontario EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 10:01 pm

Huron52 wrote:

As a matter of fact... yes. And I was in Goderich tonight to go to the theater.

Tom - where abouts are you? I live just south of Kincardine - a friend if mine just picked up another 2010 WR also.
Back to top Go down
Huron52

Newby from Ontario Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newby from Ontario   Newby from Ontario EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 10:32 pm

Yes ......South of Kincardine..... Amberly Area
Back to top Go down
Ecarnell

Newby from Ontario Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newby from Ontario   Newby from Ontario EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 7:45 am

Were you the one that that bought the last 2009 model from bob's motorsports via tenneyson's?
I'm just up the road in heritage heights.
Have you done any mods yet? If not - you can come see/try mine anytime when the weather warms up!
(tires/sprocket/tank bag/rear rack/skid plate/bar risers/rear light-tail delete/hand guards with signals/ect....)
Eric Ecarnell "at" hotmail.com[img][/img]
[img][/img]
Newby from Ontario Oct_2310
Back to top Go down
WRXR

WRXR

Newby from Ontario Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newby from Ontario   Newby from Ontario EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 10:11 pm

does that road lead into a pond? Suspect
Back to top Go down
Ecarnell

Newby from Ontario Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newby from Ontario   Newby from Ontario EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 6:40 pm

WRXR wrote:
does that road lead into a pond? Suspect
Here is a pic from the other side:

Newby from Ontario Oct_2313
Just an old road that has been flooded from beaver dams, ect. Nothing over 21"! :)

Here are some "better" water pics from last year on my DR650 which made it around as far as you could see. Had a little problem turning around as a culvert was out - and my three buddies wouldn't follow with their bikes - but "walked" it in/out - while I road out and snapped some pics of them coming back....
Newby from Ontario Little11

Newby from Ontario Little13

Newby from Ontario Little10
Back to top Go down
WRXR

WRXR

Newby from Ontario Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newby from Ontario   Newby from Ontario EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 9:46 pm

Haha funny to see the guys wading thru the water. The scenery reminds me of east Manitoba.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Newby from Ontario Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newby from Ontario   Newby from Ontario Empty

Back to top Go down

Newby from Ontario
Page 1 of 1