Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Reasonable price?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SilkyJohnson198

Reasonable price? Empty
PostSubject: Reasonable price?   Reasonable price? EmptyTue Jun 05, 2018 6:50 pm

Hello all! I am new here, and wondering what you think is a fair price for a stock 2008 wrx wih street setup in good condition. I live jn southeast michigan and am looking to buy. However, all i find for sale (when they pop up) are wrr and wrx over $5k and it seems outrageous to me. I figure i can wait to find a nice one for around $3500 ready to ride. Thoughts? Leads? Thanks!
Back to top Go down
YZEtc

YZEtc

Reasonable price? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reasonable price?   Reasonable price? EmptyTue Jun 05, 2018 7:24 pm

I agree that $5,000 for a used WR250X (or WR250R) is nuts.
For that money and for me to want to buy it, it would have to be a 2017 model that was barely used.

In my opinion, a fair price for a 2008 WR250X in great condition is about $2,500.
I'm sure that a lot of guys selling these bikes would scoff at that one, though.

Back to top Go down
SilkyJohnson198

Reasonable price? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reasonable price?   Reasonable price? EmptyTue Jun 05, 2018 7:26 pm

That’s what I figured, a newer wrr, sure. I’m holding out to find one at the right price but starting to feel like it won’t happen... I probably wouldn’t sell mine for cheap either so I don’t blame them ahaha. Thanks for he reply
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Reasonable price? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reasonable price?   Reasonable price? Empty

Back to top Go down

Reasonable price?
Page 1 of 1